Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3340414243

Thread: Banned Member Announcement: Calee0815 & JasonsGirl

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    All of this.

I'm floored to see people saying yeah its the internet but its protected forums.

YOU. DON'T. KNOW. WHO. IS. ON. THE. OTHER. END. OF. THE. SCREEN.

Like seriously, every board i've ever been on that has "protected forums" has had issues with shit getting leaked or people seeing it that weren't supposed to. One board i'm on did away with that shit because there really isn't a point. If someone wants to invest the time and effort they will get to it. That's why I don't share shit I don't want seen. It just blows my mind that ANYONE would think ANYTHING on the internet is safe. Not even if there was a 4 year 20,000 post limit forum that shit wouldn't be safe either. The sharing of private forum information is so fucking common it isn't funny, I've seen it on every. single. board. I've ever been on. It's just stupid to think anything you post would be "safe".
    Yet y'all go off and form FB groups and trust those people? How is that any different? You still don't know them. Maybe a little more personal, but you still don't know them. Do I need to mention the ex member that had everyone fooled for months to make my point? Holy shit dude.

Either way, y'all are missing my point. Can't explain it any better than I have.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    hasn't it been 24 hours?. or are we leaving this open for 48 cause it was Moddesses hit a double with the Ban-Hammer?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    hasn't it been 24 hours?. or are we leaving this open for 48 cause it was Moddesses hit a double with the Ban-Hammer?
    Almost 24 hours...
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    The thread was started at 10:52 (my time), so we have 12 minutes to go.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjennyy View Post
    But it IS the internet. More than half the people you share private information with in protected forums are NOT your friends. I think that is why a lot of people here venture to the facebook groups with close friends off this site. It's not to talk shit about MSOS people and their lives. Jesus, don't flatter yourself.

All you's in general and stuff.
    Yet this has been at the centre of many flare-ups here, has it not? I know we only hear about the super-bad... but you can't discredit the notion that people do and have done this quite a bit here. Not saying OMG HOW COULD THEY - I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN oahdliuhaisjnfiauhdijfha

But more of a... really, dude? That's fucking shitty.
  6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Thread closed as it's been 24 hours.

If anyone has questions, concerns, or information they want to bring to staff please do start a private channel thread.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3340414243