Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to let you guys know.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Advertisements
    Hi. I'm aware of what's been going on the past few days but am by no means caught up.

I felt the need to let everyone on site know some personal information considering everything that was going on.

My family is in the process of PCSing, our movers show up to start packing tomorrow morning. I was out almost all day yesterday and have a list going on three pages of things to do today. Then I have three days of packing, Saturday the truck gets loaded and Monday we start the drive to my husbands next duty station. I'm going to be in TLF's, dealing with delivery and unpacking and have no idea how my internet connection with be.

I tell you this because my absence has been noted over the past day and it was brought to my attention that some did not know why. I don't want anyone on this site to feel that I don't care, that I am ignoring what is going on or that I am not in contact with others on staff during this time.

I will make efforts to check in as much as possible. I have my phone, but I simply can't navigate this site on my phone - it logs me out every time I try to do anything. If anyone that's facebook friends needs to message me about anything, feel free. If you want to PM me, I've enabled the feature that PMs get emailed to me.

I truly feel badly that the timing is a problem for me right now. I am very sorry that I can't devote the time to this particular issue that it deserves but please know that the others on staff are working hard on the issue and on keeping me in the loop.

I hope everyone understands.
  2. Senior Member
    I hadn't even thought about it, but then again I have you on facebook and knew you were pcsing. I'm sure everyone understands!

3. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    and for a smooth PCS

Miss your contributions and at the same time, I think everyone should know that PCSing is like the biggest headache ever that demands every ounce of attention.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  4. Senior Member
    I'm sure everyone understands. I hope the move goes smoothly!
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Hope the move goes well, always stressful!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

There's no reason for you to have to explain yourself other than you have real like stuff going on You need to focus on moving you and your family! Good luck and hope it all goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  7. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    Gee whiz, woman! Where ARE your priorities?!?!

Enjoy the PCS. Always such a fun time, isn't it? Just keep thinking of all the great new adventures you will have and the new friends you will make.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I hope everyone can understand that you guys have lives and sometimes, you can't drop everything to come running. I totally understand. Have a safe PCS!
  9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

totally understandable.
  10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I don't think my mind separates msos & fb because I'm all up in your business

But seriously, you have a life outside of here so you need to take care of you first.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast