Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: VERY Important Announcement Regarding His*PITA*

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Exclamation VERY Important Announcement Regarding His*PITA*

Advertisements
    I'm sure some of you have noticed that His*PITA* has closed her account. This was because someone has committed an act so atrocious that it's frankly beyond my comprehension. A member of this community, took it upon themselves to steal the picture of PITA and her son in her signature, and write disgusting, slanderous, phrases on it, attacking not only PITA but her CHILD AS WELL; and email it to her husbands professional email. This form of harassment has never been tolerated on MSOS, nor will it be now. When it is found out who sent it, it will be an immediate, permanent ban. If anyone feels that they want to tell a staff member something about this incident, please PM a staff member that you trust or start a thread in the private chat section.

I personally am so furious, I can barely even type. I'm horrified by the lack of respect, the immaturity, and the flat out bullying that has gone on. Everyone wants to act like people are just "too sensitive" and there's no bullying. BULLSHIT. THIS IS BULLYING. So when everyone starts lobbying that we're "too strict" think about this, remember what people are capable of.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I wasn't PITA's number one fan but this is just way too far.
  3. verabot89
    verabot89
    wow. wtf. I don't understand why anyone would ever want to bring a child into drama like this. How fucking personal and disgusting.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I am SO upset over this! It's one thing to attack HER, but to bring her INNOCENT child who has NO affiliation with this SITE into it.......

I can't even.... this is f'ing SHITTY.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wow, that is way not cool
  6. Senior Member
    i dont care how much you dislike someone, but thats crossing a serious line. disgusting
    we kicked deployment #2's butt!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

What on Earth. I am so, so sorry. That's awful. It completely turns my stomach and just...what in the actual fuck. She didn't deserve that. Whatever your freaking issues are, she didn't deserve that kind of horse shit.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

8. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCat View Post
    I'm sure some of you have noticed that His*PITA* has closed her account. This was because someone has committed an act so atrocious that it's frankly beyond my comprehension. A member of this community, took it upon themselves to steal the picture of PITA and her son in her signature, and write disgusting, slanderous, phrases on it, attacking not only PITA but her CHILD AS WELL; and email it to her husbands professional email. This form of harassment has never been tolerated on MSOS, nor will it be now. When it is found out who sent it, it will be an immediate, permanent ban. If anyone feels that they want to tell a staff member something about this incident, please PM a staff member that you trust or start a thread in the private chat section.

I personally am so furious, I can barely even type. I'm horrified by the lack of respect, the immaturity, and the flat out bullying that has gone on. Everyone wants to act like people are just "too sensitive" and there's no bullying. BULLSHIT. THIS IS BULLYING. So when everyone starts lobbying that we're "too strict" think about this, remember what people are capable of.
    Who the hell has his professional email?

Also, yet another vague call out.

life's a party, rock your body
  9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I'm so disgusted by the way things transpired today, knowing that happened is just awful. Wow.

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Beyond unacceptable - disgusting doesn't even begin to cover that sort of thing.
Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast