Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Expiring Infractions

1. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    Site Information Update

Most expire unless you continue to break the same rule multiple times, within your allotted time period, or break a "major" TOS rule.
    So its
    1. warning
    2. expiring infraction
    3. permanent infraction?

because i got a warning once and then the one infraction i aquired is permanent, i never got an expiring one.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by CPANavyWife View Post
    I was presuming they would but appreciate now knowing that they currently don't. I agree with Vino's suggestion.

I have an infraction for swearing in a thread post that says it never expires, yet now swearing in thread titles is allowed
    And we stated in the thread where we announced that rule change that if you received an infraction for this, to come to us to discuss it.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    So its
    1. warning
    2. expiring infraction
    3. permanent infraction?

because i got a warning once and then the one infraction i aquired is permanent, i never got an expiring one.
    Hence why I said most. This is not black and white, but a guideline for how we handle things.
  4. Senior Member
    And we stated in the thread where we announced that rule change that if you received an infraction for this, to come to us to discuss it.
    Sorry, missed that part. Had to find the post again to look up the appropriate channel to discuss. I had forgot about it at the time but appreciate the heads up.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do!
  5. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I never got a warning before my recent infraction.

life's a party, rock your body
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by CPANavyWife View Post
    Sorry, missed that part. Had to find the post again to look up the appropriate channel to discuss. I had forgot about it at the time but appreciate the heads up.
    No problem!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

At one point, I had two infractions and a warning. So I was a hair away from being banned. Do mods really think that I would be the kind of member they'd want banned because I'm a horrible drain on the site? I think that y'all make mountains out of molehills when it comes to some people's infractions, then look through the binoculars the wrong way on others'. I mean, a 6 month expiring infraction for lack of civility, then a 6 month expiring infraction for an accidental curse word in the most protected forum's thread title where I profusely apologized to the mods IN the thread? Where's the equivalent response??
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

8. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Hence why I said most. This is not black and white, but a guideline for how we handle things.
    seems like maybe it should be a bit more black and white. i don't see how its fair that different people get different consequences for the same offense.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    At one point, I had two infractions and a warning. So I was a hair away from being banned. Do mods really think that I would be the kind of member they'd want banned because I'm a horrible drain on the site? I think that y'all make mountains out of molehills when it comes to some people's infractions, then look through the binoculars the wrong way on others'. I mean, a 6 month expiring infraction for lack of civility, then a 6 month expiring infraction for an accidental curse word in the most protected forum's thread title where I profusely apologized to the mods IN the thread? Where's the equivalent response??
    Half way is not hair line... you would have needed another infraction, an then another one on top of that for it to result in a ban.
  10. Senior Member
    also interesting how you are willing to discuss/assist one member and tell another that things aren't black and white.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast