Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Announcement regarding GIF and image usage

1. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    OFFS. Really? If you even read the conversation going on when I posted that, you'd know it was a joke.

ETA:
    I've definitely stepped on a few toes from time to time without crossing the line but anyone who's been around here long enough knows that I apologize for it. Unless someone needs a blunt awakening, I apologize. My sense of humor is VERY sarcastic & I'd be surprised if you didn't know that.
    Jesus fucking christ I wasn't even attacking you (or anyone for that matter). Relax. I was just confused by Pita's example followed by your gif.

life's a party, rock your body
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Nevermind.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. Senior Member
    OFFS. Really? If you even read the conversation going on when I posted that, you'd know it was a joke.

ETA:
    I've definitely stepped on a few toes from time to time without crossing the line but anyone who's been around here long enough knows that I apologize for it. Unless someone needs a blunt awakening, I apologize. My sense of humor is VERY sarcastic & I'd be surprised if you didn't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjennyy View Post
    Jesus fucking christ I wasn't even attacking you (or anyone for that matter). Relax. I was just confused by Pita's example followed by your gif.
    Nevermind.
    I don't know you, Rissa...and I thought the OFFS response was a bit much. Don't know how well you and Jen know each other though.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphindm04 View Post
    I don't know you, Rissa...and I thought the OFFS response was a bit much. Don't know how well you and Jen know each other though.

Damn, got distracted and went back to quote and you had revised it. Oh well.
  5. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphindm04 View Post
    I really don't care if it was a bit much (I'm not saying that in a mean way.) I'm not going to bite my tongue if something bothers me. But yea, I'm peeved that Sam would tell them that I invited everyone to call me out on being a bitch if I am but then take a gif I posted in a joking matter, in a joking conversation I was having, to pretty much be like, "uhhh yea, right."

I can be a bitch. Everyone & their mother knows that around here. And I'm sure I've been reported a time or two (I'd be surprised otherwise ) but people really need to grow up & message people about it... Me being one of them. I'm sure people would be afraid that I'd snap their pretty little heads off for PMing me & calling me out but if it's justified, there's really no point in tucking in your (general) tail & hiding. I'd actually respect someone if they PMed me & said, "You're being a bit of a bitch."

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  6. Senior Member
    I really don't care if it was a bit much (I'm not saying that in a mean way.) I'm not going to bite my tongue if something bothers me. But yea, I'm peeved that Sam would tell them that I invited everyone to call me out on being a bitch if I am but then take a gif I posted in a joking matter, in a joking conversation I was having, to pretty much be like, "uhhh yea, right."

I can be a bitch. Everyone & their mother knows that around here. And I'm sure I've been reported a time or two (I'd be surprised otherwise ) but people really need to grow up & message people about it... Me being one of them. I'm sure people would be afraid that I'd snap their pretty little heads off for PMing me & calling me out but if it's justified, there's really no point in tucking in your (general) tail & hiding. I'd actually respect someone if they PMed me & said, "You're being a bit of a bitch."
    I don't care about it either, just my observation.

Bold - PRECISELY. That's my point in this thread.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  8. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.

life's a party, rock your body
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617