Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help!! Yams!!

1. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS

Help!! Yams!!

Advertisements
    I am making yams for the potluck today. My Dad forgot to email me his recipie. I have yames that I baked last night and have no idea what to do with them. Anyone have ideas??
  2. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    I would just put some brown sugar and syrup on them to make them sweet and top with marshmallows...

or..
    I use Pinapples and the juice with a little bit of brown sugar and heat until simmers and pour it over them with marshmallows on top..good luck. if all else fails..hit up

www.allrecipes.com
  3. Senior Member
    I always just added brown sugar, a little butter, cinnamon and pecans. Topped with marshmallows. yummmmmmmmmm
  4. christymichelle
    I have some cans of yams in the cabinet. but all i have ingredients wise is butter, marshmellows & some imitation vanillia flavoring (it says it will not bake or freeze out, dh bought it for something & i cant remember for what)

so not much i can do with that huh?
  5. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    I am saved. My dad emailed me right before I was going to dump brown sugar on them. He makes his with peaches, mandrian orgages, cashews and marshmellows if you want them. They turned out well for my first time making thwem.
  6. christymichelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    I am saved. My dad emailed me right before I was going to dump brown sugar on them. He makes his with peaches, mandrian orgages, cashews and marshmellows if you want them. They turned out well for my first time making thwem.
    wow, that sounds yum