Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Online jobs for overseas orders

1. Regular Member

Online jobs for overseas orders

Advertisements
    Has anyone found an online company to work for while being stationed overseas? My husband has orders for later this year and I already have anxiety about it. Iíve been told that the chances of getting a job are pretty much out since Iím not bilingual and thereís not many jobs. Iím in the process of learning Spanish but donít know if I will be fluent enough in the short amount of time I have. I have been working since I was 15 and have never not had a job. I have always been somewhat independent and itís driving me crazy. My husband job will be demanding so I need to find something to keep me occupied while Iím there. Any other suggestions?
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemysailor16 View Post
    Has anyone found an online company to work for while being stationed overseas? My husband has orders for later this year and I already have anxiety about it. I’ve been told that the chances of getting a job are pretty much out since I’m not bilingual and there’s not many jobs. I’m in the process of learning Spanish but don’t know if I will be fluent enough in the short amount of time I have. I have been working since I was 15 and have never not had a job. I have always been somewhat independent and it’s driving me crazy. My husband job will be demanding so I need to find something to keep me occupied while I’m there. Any other suggestions?
    In what field? I have a few friends who online teach/tutor English. I can't remember the name of the company, but it's quite a large well-known one. She mostly does it on evenings and weekends to supplement her regular workload and help pay down her student loans.

What's your background and education in? What did you have in mind with "online company"? Just about anything can be done online and remotely these days.
  3. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I've heard Apple and Amazon do remote jobs for user support type positions. They may even like you being outside the US because you could cover off-hours.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  4. Senior Member
    When we were overseas and my husband had a demanding job and I needed to find things to do - I traveled around Europe
  5. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by dekeoboe View Post
    When we were overseas and my husband had a demanding job and I needed to find things to do - I traveled around Europe
    Same!

life's a party, rock your body