Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Overly complicated

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    lol I give up.
    When the title of the thread and what the thread is becoming are the same damn thing...

2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Iím sorry that you are so bothered about the respond someone else puts a thread as you call it thatís doesnt belong to you. I donít see the original OP getting so up and bothered about it as you seem to have been doing . I guess you have more time on your hands to be pin pointing out what others or doing on here. I came on this thread to give my opinion to the original OPís thread and someone decided to reply to what I stated on here which is why I replied back to it. I was merely sharing my thoughts or opinion just like everyone else on this thread so no need to be getting all worked up and mouthy whilst the original OP aint complaining...!
    Iím done..
    Next..👍🏾
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin_2016 View Post
    I’m sorry that you are so bothered about the respond someone else puts a thread as you call it that’s doesnt belong to you. I don’t see the original OP getting so up and bothered about it as you seem to have been doing . I guess you have more time on your hands to be pin pointing out what others or doing on here. I came on this thread to give my opinion to the original OP’s thread and someone decided to reply to what I stated on here which is why I replied back to it. I was merely sharing my thoughts or opinion just like everyone else on this thread so no need to be getting all worked up and mouthy whilst the original OP aint complaining...!
    I’m done..
    Next..����
    lmao OP isn't coming back because their thread went to shit when someone came in posting something completely unrelated

Where was anyone other than you mouthy?
  4. Senior Member
    I’m sorry that you are so bothered about the respond someone else puts a thread as you call it that’s doesnt belong to you. I don’t see the original OP getting so up and bothered about it as you seem to have been doing . I guess you have more time on your hands to be pin pointing out what others or doing on here. I came on this thread to give my opinion to the original OP’s thread and someone decided to reply to what I stated on here which is why I replied back to it. I was merely sharing my thoughts or opinion just like everyone else on this thread so no need to be getting all worked up and mouthy whilst the original OP aint complaining...!
    I’m done..
    Next..����
    I didn't realize you are intentionally trying to be rude. My sincerest apologies.

5. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I didn't realize you are intentionally trying to be rude. My sincerest apologies.
    omg, you are so mouthy.
  6. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    You need to go back and start from the beginning of the thread then you can come for me about posting something that has nothing to do with the OP thread like where did you people got your reading knowledge from is beneath me. Why am I not surprise though?! Typical keyboard bullies but you can take your drama to your momma.. Yes, I said that..! Have a NICEEEEE day. KMT..!
  7. Senior Member
    What does that mean? KMT?

Keep my tie?
    kick my toe?
    kiss my tassel?
  8. we were all rooting for you
    You need to go back and start from the beginning of the thread then you can come for me about posting something that has nothing to do with the OP thread like where did you people got your reading knowledge from is beneath me. Why am I not surprise though?! Typical keyboard bullies but you can take your drama to your momma.. Yes, I said that..! Have a NICEEEEE day. KMT..!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234