Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Need Advice/ Army Reserves Girlfriend

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Need Advice/ Army Reserves Girlfriend

Advertisements
    I've been dating my boyfriend for almost two years now. A month ago, he left for his first time basic training and I've been really insecure since. I feel like when he gets back he won't want us to be together anymore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write him letters so I have absolutely no contact to him. I just need help because it feels like all this waiting will be for nothing when he gets back... like he'll cut things off with me. Anyone else ever feel this way?

And I know, it's just the army reserves, some have to wait a year or more to see their significant others but it's still difficult. I just need advice.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cierra_S_21 View Post
    I've been dating my boyfriend for almost two years now. A month ago, he left for his first time basic training and I've been really insecure since. I feel like when he gets back he won't want us to be together anymore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write him letters so I have absolutely no contact to him. I just need help because it feels like all this waiting will be for nothing when he gets back... like he'll cut things off with me. Anyone else ever feel this way?

And I know, it's just the army reserves, some have to wait a year or more to see their significant others but it's still difficult. I just need advice.
    I'm pretty positive this member started a similar thread a month ago under a different screen name.

Can Anyone Relate? Unable to Contact Army Bf
    Cierra18

06-27-2017*12:29 AM

Can Anyone Relate? Unable to Contact Army Bf

Anyone else ever unable to contact their boyfriend at all while they were at basic training? I never was able to give him my home address so we won't be able to send letters. Obviously, there's nothing I can do about it, but I was just wondering if anyone else could relate. I just feel guilty because we are in a relationship yet we have no way of contacting each other during the two months that he'll be gone.
    http://www.militarysos.com/forum/mem...-cierra18.html

Except for this time her profile says she's 16.

3. Senior Member
    Why cant you write him letters?
  4. Regular Member
    All you can do is trust him and trust in your relationship. If it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be. But not to be rude but the rules clearly state no one under 18 is suppose to be on this site. I may be new and have no authority to say anything but I can't stand when people try to be sneaky to break the rules.
  5. Regular Member
    Well two years is a long time so I can understand your worry because that's time you can't get back. Take a breather. Know your worth and if he truly loves you nothing will change. Is there a reason you can't write him ? Even if you can't maybe you could still write him and save all the letters till you guys see each other and give them to him.
  6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Thread closed due to user status.