Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Urgent help!!!!

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Sad Urgent help!!!!

Advertisements
    For my soldiers family day/ graduation everyone attending had to get a pass. I never received the email with My pass!!!! Has anyone had this happen? I went on the website where you originally sing up and it said that if that happened the. I could email them and they would re send it. But it's been two days and haven't received and email back. Has anyone had to do this?
    And if anyone attended a family day graduation. How was the entrance to the base process?
    Please and thank you
  2. Senior Member
    When did you email? It's the weekend so the office won't be staffed until tomorrow and if you emailed Friday they probably didn't get to it before close of business.
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Sad

I signed up a long time ago. Back in may.
    And I did email them on Friday so that might be it. Would it be possible they email me back by Monday or Tuesday?
  4. Senior Member
    Yeah I would wait til then and maybe call if you haven't received an email by lunchtime Tuesday. I'm assuming that you need the pass pretty soon.
  5. Senior Member
    Where is the graduation? If it is Fort Benning you will not get a pass emailed to you. You will have to pick it up at the visitor station. The pass is only good for up to 30 days of family weekend. You can also just go early and go to the visitors station and get a new pass. Wont hurt.
  6. Senior Member
    For my husbands graduation, at Jackson, I never received a pass. I was supposed to receive a letter in the mail that was the pass to get on base, but I never got it. The facebook page for his unit said that for those two days a pass would not be needed. Only had to show valid ID. Maybe try messaging his units facebook page, or the bases facebook page. Or just go to the visitors center before hand and get a pass.