Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: How can I become enrolled in EFMP?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

How can I become enrolled in EFMP?

Advertisements
    I have depression/anxiety and before we got stationed in the UK I had a meeting with a board of doctors to see if I would be cleared to come over with my husband. I was cleared due to my being stable on my medication for so long. This is our very first duty station and now that we're over here my depression has gotten a lot worse, due to being away from family and friends and the culture shock of being in a totally different country. I probably need to be coded as EFMP to make sure I get the care I need at the next base and not get stationed somewhere that can't handle my needs. How do I go about getting enrolled? Do I need to go to my PCM to get it started?
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
  3. Senior Member
    You base should have an EFMP coordinator. Google for that info and start by contacting him or her. That person can guide you by telling you what you need to get.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorris89 View Post
    I have depression/anxiety and before we got stationed in the UK I had a meeting with a board of doctors to see if I would be cleared to come over with my husband. I was cleared due to my being stable on my medication for so long. This is our very first duty station and now that we're over here my depression has gotten a lot worse, due to being away from family and friends and the culture shock of being in a totally different country. I probably need to be coded as EFMP to make sure I get the care I need at the next base and not get stationed somewhere that can't handle my needs. How do I go about getting enrolled? Do I need to go to my PCM to get it started?

you should already be enrolled. you can call the EFMP coordinator at your DH's base to ask-- if your not enrolled they will be able to help you get enrolled.