Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He cheated..

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

He cheated..

Advertisements
    Yes in fact he did. I just found out my DH has been seeing and sleeping with another woman.
    I know it might seem typical and somewhat childish but, I found out through a message
    he just sent his best friend through facebook. He wrote he was "done" with me and in love with this
    woman. Way to ruin my Christmas. Anyways, are there any woman who have advice and perhaps have
    gone through something similar. I simply do not know what to do or where to start. Not only that but
    his ex wife recently contacted me as well and sent me text that they have been sending each other and
    they are VERY EXPLICIT, oh and he can Skype her but not me??. I didn't believe it a first but all evidence lead to it being true.
    I am asking for support and advice, as a first time military wife I don't even know what to do or anything. I am extremely upset not that this
    has been going on because I had a feeling this was happening. I am upset because I am living in a shed behind my parents house with NO HEATER,
    all cluttered with our things all because HE simply does not want to spend money on a house yet or even apartment. I have no phone because he does
    not want to pay for one, but yet he has a phone and I don't even have that number so i cant even contact him in case of an emergency!
    How is it possible that I'm living limited and the way I am while he is over there living "care free" going out and sleeping with other woman. I cant even go to
    school because he refuses to HELP me pay for it. Oh but he's quick to ask for the divorce and have me take care of all his things till he gets back??
    Like I said I'm asking for support, no judgement please. As it is I am in an extremely difficult time in my life right now. I just need some support and advice please
    and thank you.
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I am sorry you are going through this. I think the best thing you can do is to break away and start doing things for yourself. Work on finding some work. Ask your folks or a friend if you can stay with them until you get on your feet. Apply for assistance if you need to. Get yourself a pay as you go phone etc. Don't rely on him to do anything for you. Get your divorce handled and taken care of and work on you and bettering your life and finding a decent guy later on. Sorry he's a douche.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Find a lawyer, immediately. If you can't afford one call your state bar and see if there are any pro bono clinics near you.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Senior Member
    I would start by telling him I want a divorce and calling a lawyer. Maybe one affair and him repenting could be worth it but more than one woman, plus he treats you like a dog, it sounds like he married you for the extra BAH He definitely doesn't sound like a man who loves his wife. I'm sorry
  5. Senior Member
    Get a lawyer, as soon as possible. Usually consultations are free or very affordable. Go on avvo.com, and find a good lawyer near you. I have been through similar - although, I didn't have the evidence of cheating at the time of divorce. It's not easy at all, but you're making the best decision for you. How dare he live so care free and expect you to not have necessities? I don't get it. I hope you are able to get on your feet and go to school without anyones help - and get the things you need! Please PM me if you need any advice, or to simply vent.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Wow I'm so sorry I can't believe, aside from the cheating of course, he would treat you this way and let you live like this, and not even let you have his phone number. You deserve so much better! Where is he? I am taking you're long distance? Aren't you entitled to BAH to at least take care of your necessities?
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I would divorce him, you are better than this

and are your parents really letting you live heatless in a shed?
  8. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    You have no heater or phone but are posting on a message board on the internet (that looks a lot like what posts do when posted from cell phones)???
  9. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Quote Originally Posted by PirateAndrea View Post
    You have no heater or phone but are posting on a message board on the internet (that looks a lot like what posts do when posted from cell phones)???
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateAndrea View Post
    Oh good catch
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast