Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hi, I'm new and I'm sure if this is in the right spot.

1. Banned
    Banned

Hi, I'm new and I'm sure if this is in the right spot.

Advertisements
    Well, I have a project for school and I have to draw.. Lets just say I'm not the best when it comes to art. It has to be hand drawn and I don't know what to do The project is on Audrey Hepburn if that is any help?! I just don't know what to do and this is my exam grade...
  2. Senior Member

Just draw it? Unless it's an art class, I'd assume effort is more important than having a perfectly lifelike drawing.

3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Can you trace her profile or something?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyKitty View Post
    Well, I have a project for school and I have to draw.. Lets just say I'm not the best when it comes to art. It has to be hand drawn and I don't know what to do The project is on Audrey Hepburn if that is any help?! I just don't know what to do and this is my exam grade...
    So, this is an art class? If this is an exam grade it would seem you have been in the class for a while - long enough to have a sense of what your instructor is looking for. I am not really sure how we here can help you with this project as we know nothing about the class, instructor, purpose of the project, etc.....
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Grey Mare View Post
    So, this is an art class? If this is an exam grade it would seem you have been in the class for a while - long enough to have a sense of what your instructor is looking for. I am not really sure how we here can help you with this project as we know nothing about the class, instructor, purpose of the project, etc.....
    Well it isn't technically an art class... We aren't supposed to be drawing but she has nothing else to fill the time with. Its a Fine Arts Survey class I just needed an idea of what I should do. I asked her today and she said it could be anything visual so I assumed that drawing would be the easiest. I honestly haven't been in her class the whole time. I got switched from another one in the middle of the semester.
  6. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Quote Originally Posted by GreyKitty View Post
    Well it isn't technically an art class... We aren't supposed to be drawing but she has nothing else to fill the time with. Its a Fine Arts Survey class I just needed an idea of what I should do. I asked her today and she said it could be anything visual so I assumed that drawing would be the easiest. I honestly haven't been in her class the whole time. I got switched from another one in the middle of the semester.
    What exactly was the assignment? Maybe we can come up with something better for your skill set?
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If it just has to be visual, and you suck at drawing why would drawing be the easiest? Maybe a collage or dance or something would be better for you? Wait...is dance considered a visual art?
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimie14 View Post
    If it just has to be visual, and you suck at drawing why would drawing be the easiest? Maybe a collage or dance or something would be better for you? Wait...is dance considered a visual art?
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimie14 View Post
    She said in OP it had to be hand drawn it would help if you told us the exact assignment because I'm kinda lost too.