Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Advice!!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Confused Advice!!

Advertisements
    So my husband and i have had many problems but we have worked them out. Well I just found out he told one of his ex's (That i dont really like) That she is always welcomed to come visit... Im not to happy about it. He also only talks to his female friends when im asleep, or when he's at work. I just need advice on how to talk to him. Hes not the best at not getting mad when i talk to him. I feel like he would rather be with any other women then me. We dont have a great sex life since im on Nexplanon and have my period for awhile. HELP!

Thanks!
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Hi, welcome to the site. You should introduce yourself in the Newbies section too.

Have you and your husband considered couples counseling??? It may be very helpful to explain how you are both feeling with a neutral third party there. You say you had many problems in the past- did you receive any sort of professional helping working those out?
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. Senior Member
    I would tell him right now you just want to focus on you two and you would appreciate it if he just focused on you and not his female friends because they can be a distraction. This is a MARRIAGE not a relationship. I dont want to put things into your head but why's he only talking to them when you arent around or asleep? Something is bugging you and you def need to talk to him about. If you have a feeling, something must be wrong. Female intuition is almost never wrong!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by RChristine_93 View Post
    So my husband and i have had many problems but we have worked them out. Well I just found out he told one of his ex's (That i dont really like) That she is always welcomed to come visit... Im not to happy about it. He also only talks to his female friends when im asleep, or when he's at work. I just need advice on how to talk to him. Hes not the best at not getting mad when i talk to him. I feel like he would rather be with any other women then me. We dont have a great sex life since im on Nexplanon and have my period for awhile. HELP!

Thanks!
    Two possible answers to why he does that - 1) he is hiding it from you for nefarious reasons, 2) he does it when you aren't around because you flip your shit if/when he does it and he has no ulterior motives but doesn't want to deal with your reaction.

How long have the two of you been married? Have you done any work as a couple on communication?