Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I Tell him?

1. Regular Member

Do I Tell him?

Advertisements
    Hello All! Well Db has written 4 letters. Best 4 things I have ever read! Anyway in his letters he tells me what is going on with him, but is very concerned about my son, the car, house, bills ect... Well before.he left I began to have problems with my heart beat...like scary. Anyway today was my annual (best day of the year NOOOT) and my Dr. said my rate was too high plu the beating problems I have had....he is sending me.to cardiologist in the a.m.! Is this.something I share with Db or just wait until I see him. Just don't want to stress him.out, but I don't want him to feel like I kept it.
  2. Senior Member
    I think I'd wait to see what the cardiologist says. If it's a quick fix (meds) then you can share that I'd is more serious you can have the conversation either in person or when you feel is right.
  3. Senior Member
    I know you don't want to stress him out but I think he'd want to know something like this. If you were gone, would you want him to tell you if this was happening to him? I'd personally tell him.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

yea i wouldnt tell him until you know whats wrong. i had a fast heart beat once and the cardiologist just said i had a young heart and it was really nothing to worry about so i would try not to freak out too bad it might be nothing.

if tomorrow the doc does say something awful is wrong then i guess it would depend on what kind of relationship yall have
  5. Senior Member
    I think it is better to have all the information when you write him. That way if the letters get delayed for any reason he is not distracted wondering what is being done.

After you have the information then you can write and let him know what happened and what steps are being taken to take care of it. Let him know you were not trying to keep it from him but you also didn't want to worry him unnecessarily so you waited until you knew everything.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  6. Senior Member
    Wait to see what they say, and then tell him. Your db would probably want to know. I know mine does and worries about me healthwise
  7. Banned
    Banned
    I would tell him once I have all the facts and answers. I wouldn't write bits and pieces in several letters, incase they get crossed.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I would tell him after the appointment .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  9. You are here.
    You are here.
    Quote Originally Posted by roxs28 View Post
    I think I'd wait to see what the cardiologist says. If it's a quick fix (meds) then you can share that I'd is more serious you can have the conversation either in person or when you feel is right.
    ditto
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by kaaau View Post
    I think it is better to have all the information when you write him. That way if the letters get delayed for any reason he is not distracted wondering what is being done.

After you have the information then you can write and let him know what happened and what steps are being taken to take care of it. Let him know you were not trying to keep it from him but you also didn't want to worry him unnecessarily so you waited until you knew everything.
    I agree completely -
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast