Military Significant Others and Spouse Support -
Results 1 to 2 of 2


  1. Fresh Newbie
    jmmgnc's Avatar
    jmmgnc is offline
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013


    So, what exactly happens when his MOS is overstrength? I know he'll have to change MOS, I just don't understand the steps of doing so.
  2. Account Closed
    MissyMe's Avatar
    MissyMe is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    If he's army I believe he has to speak with his career counselor, and they will give him his options and can explain the process a lot easier. IIRC, he doesn't necessarily have to reclass, but I don't know how it's determined who does and who does not. But the career counselor is the place to start. If you just want the basics of the process will usually answer generic questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts