Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Finally leaving

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Help Finally leaving

Advertisements
    Hello, well the exDB is leaving soon. I don't know what to do. I'm not longer with him it's been two months since the break up. He broke up with me because he said that he wanted to be single while going to boot camp, so I was okay with it because it was a valid reason. But a month later he has a new girl friend. I'm just shock that he left me for junior in high school.

I feel so used and stupid because the whole time we were together I supported him with everything. I was encouraging him to do good, always said, "You can do it babe! I know you can!" When he was tired and stuff, I would just hold him and tell him everything will be all right. I got to college so sometimes I have to pause on my homework and activities just to see his own. I was so supportive, I'm just questioning what did I do wrong to make him leave me for a high school junior?

My self-esteem is at the lowest of the low because of the break up. I've been trying to do many activities and other school events to keep my mind occupied but he's leaving soon and it's hitting me that I can't go to his departure and see him leave. This was the moment he and I was waiting for when we were still together. Am I stupid for feeling this way? Please help. I just don't know what do any more. Thank you.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm sorry, he sucks

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey