Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: venting

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Blog Entries

venting

Advertisements
    My fiancé father is starting to drive me crazy he is nice but so controlling over everythi.g. Even with him at bootcamp his dad still tries to order me to send this or he will not call you your not his wife yet. It has been thrownin my face multiple times that we r not married yet. what should I do

Posted from MilitarySOS.com App for Android
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    First, please see this thread about the MSOS App on Android. We very strongly discourage using it right now.

MSOS App *Update*

As for your future FIL, I subscribe to the theory of smile and nod. Then I do what I want.
  3. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Well, you've given vague info.. For me it would depend on what context he is saying it. If he is saying "if you don't send him toothpaste you aren't a good wife".. well then I would just move along..

As far as them saying you aren't his wife yet, in what context are they saying it?

Can't really answer with vague information.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by LynnAFWife View Post
    First, please see this thread about the MSOS App on Android. We very strongly discourage using it right now.

MSOS App *Update*

As for your future FIL, I subscribe to the theory of smile and nod. Then I do what I want.

I agree. No sense in rocking the boat. The dad is going to say what he's going to say and you're probably not going to change that. You can only control how you respond and act.