Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: need some advice.....

1. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confused need some advice.....

Advertisements
    ok so a little background....

I am my husbands second wife.... first wife ( we will calle her c)...they got married C wanted a divorce after a month of marriage, told him while he was in his first deployment...he comes back they get their divorce, she comes clean says she cheated on him the entire time they were together, blah blah blah

skip ahead a few years, me and DH get together via fb ( we actually dated in high school just kinda re united) C, her sister and her mother were all friends with DH on FB well, like 2 years ago ( after me and DH started dating) he deleted her from his friends, he was still friends with sister and mother. well the other day about a week ago DH came to me shocked and because C sent him a friend request. he said that he didn't know why and that it was odd and said something along the lines of why would I add her after what she did I cant stand her. ok fair enough....for the record I am not the very jealous type. Im the type of person u have ur friends cool as long as nothing seems suspicious. well when I got home from an interview today I had checked fb and it said that he added her as a friend....this kinda hurt like to my understanding he wasn't gonna add her. Finding this out has made me feel hurt and lied to and kinda like in a way if he kinda wonders what if with her. :'(

what I need help with... I am not sure how to bring it up to him without sounding rude and making him be defensive....any thoughts would be appreciated....

Thanks yall for the help in advance i just dont know how to approach the subject..

2. Senior Member
    In a non-confrontational, non-accusatory way, ask him why he changed his mind. Be straightforward so he knows what you're talking about, but don't add the "are you wondering what if" in there. Give him an opening to talk, and you to listen.
  3. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks. I just kinda dont wanna show too much that I am hurt because of it. I will do that though Appreciate it.

4. Senior Member
    I would suggest just saying something like "hey I saw on fbook that you added C, what made you decided to change your mind and accept her request?"

Like a pp said just try to stay non-confrontational

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmansgirl06 View Post
    I would suggest just saying something like "hey I saw on fbook that you added C, what made you decided to change your mind and accept her request?"

Like a pp said just try to stay non-confrontational

If you come up swinging, he could get defensive, and that could lead to a fight. Just stay calm and approach it as calmly as you can. If it bothers you that she is on there, tell him. If he doesn't know, he can't do anything to rectify it.

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    In a non-confrontational, non-accusatory way, ask him why he changed his mind. Be straightforward so he knows what you're talking about, but don't add the "are you wondering what if" in there. Give him an opening to talk, and you to listen.
    exactly

he was probably thinking about it after your conversation and changed his mind. just ask him for an explanation as if you are just curious. very casual. nothing crazy. i doubt he is wondering what if.

"I love you gorgeous and I'm so happy you are mine."
    Our Day Has Come
  7. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks yall. I guess because I have been cheated on in the past and have been hurt before it just bothers me and I am not one to want to start fights or want to fight at all for that matter, most of the time I just keep it inside but this seemed like something I wouldn't be able to.

8. heart broken
    heart broken
    ..... Hope your talk goes well and good luck
    Jen2407 and Haley88 are the best wifeys

Haley88 is my divaness twin
  9. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I agree with the PPs. Just talk with him! Even if you do sound hurt, it's not a huge deal, and he should understand. A solution is just one easy conversation away.
    Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."