Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: haven't heard from him

1. Regular Member

Help haven't heard from him

Advertisements
    So i haven't heard for DB in like 3 day. I know that is not really a long time, but he was texting me then stopped there was no okay i have to go or anything. I know he is really busy with school and adjusting to life on base and in cali, but i haven't gotten a single text from him.

I'm trying not to be clinging or needy but i would like to know how he is doing. We were supposed to plan my trip out to visit him and figure out if he could get leave for a friend's wedding.

Now i don't know what to do. Do i text/facebook him that i really need to talk to him to figure this out? Do I just plan a trip to cali and pray i will get to see him? Do i assume he is just ignoring me? I'm driving myself crazy thinking he is avoiding me and that i will lose him.

Help
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    hmm. that's a good question. Can I ask how long you two have been together?

Personally, I'd be pretty upset. Unless there's a really good reason for my DB to not be able to talk to me like he's out of the country, deployed, broke his phone, etc. then there's no reason for him to not at least shoot you a text at the end of the day.
  3. Regular Member
    We have been together almost 2year now. he had been texting me every night up until now. We have been long distance about a year and before he left for basic we talked every morning and night and at least twice during the day.

He is now doing his schooling in cali. I know schooling is important, but a text good night would be nice. I just want to know he is at least okay at this point.
  4. Senior Member
    Have you tried texting him, and he just doesn't respond?
    Last edited by southernbelle88; 06-28-2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Confusing sentence
  5. Regular Member
    I have tried texting. I send him morning text messages to just say good morning and i love you. He has not responded i facebooked him last night no response. He is at A-school should be finishing up in about a month.
  6. Senior Member
    Has he been on his facebook that you know of? I am wondering if he hasn't been on facebook lately and not responding to your texts if something came up all of a sudden and he hasn't had a chance to get back to you.
  7. Libertarian by Nature - Your_Anz
    Libertarian by Nature - Your_Anz

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnavygirl View Post
    I have tried texting. I send him morning text messages to just say good morning and i love you. He has not responded i facebooked him last night no response. He is at A-school should be finishing up in about a month.
    For now, I would just wait it out to see what happens. Give him a day or two and TRY not to freak out yet.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Your_Anz View Post
    For now, I would just wait it out to see what happens. Give him a day or two and TRY not to freak out yet.
    I would give it a little bit. maybe he broke his phone.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessym View Post
    I would give it a little bit. maybe he broke his phone.
    Agree!! You don't know what is going on. I wouldn't worry about it yet it has only been 3 days. Something could have come up, and he may be really busy. He could also be homesick and really missing you. It could be as simple as he is having a tough time and it is hard for him to talk to you right now. I would let him have space. I am sure you will here from him soon.
  10. Regular Member
    He has been on Facebook posted on a friends way right after i sent the message. I don't know what is going on.
    I need to make my plans for the rest of my summer and if cali, seeing him and setting up job interviews out there are not part of the plans then i would like to know.I'm a huge planer, love all the little details. DB sometimes forgets all the little details make up the bigger picture. If he wants me to move out there like he last said then i need to be able to come out and find a job and place to live. I can't just pack up my life and move and have no clue where i will live or how i will make money.

Do i send a message saying i'm worried and please just let me know you are okay? or just wait him out and try not to drive my self crazy doing it?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast