Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Don't Know

1. i miss my little boy so much :(
    i miss my little boy so much :(

Don't Know

Advertisements
    So I'm thinking about going back to work cause we need the money. DH job is cutting his hours and we are not getting much. If we wanna get our own place we need money, haha. DH kept saying no cause our baby is sick and he needs alot of attention. He's on 8 medicines and he gets them three times a day. He's on a feeding tube, gets fed for two hours and off for one hour and repeat all day. Its alot of stuff. So, I figured, I'll work on the days dh doesn't work and he can stay home with the baby. I feel bad though cause I don't want to leave him (the baby). Even if it is for a couple of hours, we need money, you know. I don't know just need advice. Thanks!
  2. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I think it would be perfectly okay if you went to work for a couple hours when you DH isn't working! I think its great that you want to help with money.

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  3. i miss my little boy so much :(
    Quote Originally Posted by sjmk1 View Post
    I think it would be perfectly okay if you went to work for a couple hours when you DH isn't working! I think its great that you want to help with money.
    thanks...im going tomorrow to talk the girl and see if i can start working soon
  4. Senior Member
    Dads are perfectly qualified to care for babies, and if you need the money, you've got to do what is necessary. I don't think you should feel bad about that at all!
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  5. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

do you mind me asking what your son's condition is? I'm just curious because I have an illness that requires a lot of medicine and sometimes feeding tubes.

I would think if you can work opposite hours of your husband it would be fine, or find a very competent, trusted sitter (like probably only family would fit the bill).
  6. i miss my little boy so much :(
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmtat View Post
    do you mind me asking what your son's condition is? I'm just curious because I have an illness that requires a lot of medicine and sometimes feeding tubes.

I would think if you can work opposite hours of your husband it would be fine, or find a very competent, trusted sitter (like probably only family would fit the bill).
    he has hypoplastic left heart syndrome
  7. i miss my little boy so much :(
    Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    Dads are perfectly qualified to care for babies, and if you need the money, you've got to do what is necessary. I don't think you should feel bad about that at all!
    i know..its just i take care of him the most and its gonna feel weird, you know...but it needs to be done