Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Is it me or the upcoming deployment?

1. A US Marine has my heart.
    A US Marine has my heart.

Is it me or the upcoming deployment?

Advertisements
    I'm not sure if this is in the right spot, so if not I apologize ahead of time.

So lately well not lately but the last few times DH and i after he says we need to more often. He always wants me to ignite . Well there will be times that i want to have with him but he just like sits there. I'll touch him in places and he will get up but he doesn't even do anything about it.

I feel like he either is no longer attracted to me or need to spice things up. Then I think maybe its the upcoming deployment? I don't know what it is.

What should i do? Should i try to spice things up? If so, how? Should i just let it go? :ugh
  2. Senior Member
    I think it might be the upcoming deployment, but I'm not sure :/
    [CENTER]
  3. Regular Member
    The upcoming deployment might have him worried/thinking too much. Guys don't think very often so when they do you know it's serious (<-Kidding, just trying to make you laugh!) On a serious note though the only thing you can do is try to talk to him about it AND yes spice things up a bit.

Try these things?
    Roleplaying..you could be a nurse, teacher, coach, Russian model in distress? lol anything you want to be!
    You could try different places (DF and I made a list of all the different places and then made it our mission to add a few more before he left...epic!)
    Send him unexpected dirty texts.
    Get those under the bed restraints
    Wear new lingerie... I hope some of these help!
  4. A US Marine has my heart.
    A US Marine has my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBug21 View Post
    The upcoming deployment might have him worried/thinking too much. Guys don't think very often so when they do you know it's serious (<-Kidding, just trying to make you laugh!) On a serious note though the only thing you can do is try to talk to him about it AND yes spice things up a bit.

Try these things?
    Roleplaying..you could be a nurse, teacher, coach, Russian model in distress? lol anything you want to be!
    You could try different places (DF and I made a list of all the different places and then made it our mission to add a few more before he left...epic!)
    Send him unexpected dirty texts.
    Get those under the bed restraints
    Wear new lingerie... I hope some of these help!
    guys really don't, that's how i know its serious with DH. ha!

I'm thinkin of his basketball jersey from HS. The different places is a good one. I've been telling him we need to different places.