Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Cell Phone Related

1. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)

Confused Cell Phone Related

Advertisements
    I have a Samsung Impression messaging phone with a touchscreen and slideout keyboard. Looks like this:

This is my second one (I got this one secondhand on Ebay for cheap) because when the screen broke on my first one after ALMOST 2 years, I didn't want to look for a new one, and I was almost up to the point where I could renew my plan. But it was definitely a mistake, because the touchscreen is acting up on this one, and working off and on.

So, now I'm looking for a new phone, preferably one I can buy off of ebay. It can't be a smartphone because my cell plan is under my parents (I can't afford my own) and their generosity stops at data plans. All I'm really looking for is a quick fix, but I want to make a good decision in case I can't get another phone for a while; if something comes up with my parents' plans or they want a new phone, they will definitely renew without me, so I can't depend on them to keep my new phone needs into account!

Anyone know of some good messaging phones that have capacitative touch screens (I can't handle the glitches on this resistive one anymore)? Something that's worked for you? You LDR girls know how important the cell phone is I just want one that I can find on ebay for relatively cheap, with good call quality. Thanks for the help!
    Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Who is your cell provider?
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)
    Oh, sorry! I have AT&T
    They have really bad policies with smartphones and data plans...
    Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."