Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything Falling Apart.

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Sad Everything Falling Apart.

Advertisements
    I don't even know where to start, I guess first, I quit my job because I was being sexually harassed by one of the owners relatives and they weren't doing anything. I know I should have reported it some how, but I didn't want to go through all that fighting when I wanted to quit anyways, But because I quit my mother has told me I have to find a job within 2 weeks or she's kicking me out. Okay, I've never had a problem finding a job before, but the places I can get a job the job doesn't start until the fall.

Second,My DB is on the other side of the country and his ex has been talking to him again, and skyping him. and it just bothers the crap out of me, but I dont want to say anything because they're friends and its not my right to say who he can and cant be friends with.

Thrid,I've never been good at school. I just truly suck at it, But my vice principal has given me a way to graduate this year, online classes, and I'm going to graduate now, but I wasn't able to walk in the graduation, which doesn't really both me because I had no one to walk with because I have no friends in my grade, But now because I didnt walk my grandma has told my sister she is never going to speak to me again. She's the one the raised me most of my life. and since my mother and step dad are kicking me out, I have pretty much no family...

I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like a failure, all of this is my fault in one way or another, but I dont know how to fix it....

2. Senior Member
    I am sorry your having a hard time. As for the DB: have you told him your uncomfortable with it?
    proudarmygrlfrnd and PinkyLee are my WIFEYS!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen2407 View Post
    I am sorry your having a hard time. As for the DB: have you told him your uncomfortable with it?
    I've told him that I don't like her, but he says they're just friends and that nothing will ever happen between them.

4. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    Have you told your mom why you quit or explained to her that you can get a job, but it wouldn't start until fall? Maybe if you discussed the situation with her, she'd be more understanding.

As for the boyfriend talking to the ex, I would have a problem with it as well. You need to talk to him about it because if you don't, it will just build up and you'll explode over something small later on.

I'd also suggest talking to your grandmother, and not just taking your sisters word for it. See if it's even true, or if you can explain to her why you did things the way you did them.

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
  5. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    double post

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
  6. Senior Member
    If its really causing you heart ache you should tell him that. I have had a few weeks where I feel like I am drowning. Its all I can do to keep my head above water. Mine are different reasons tho. If you ever need to just vent my pm box is open.
    proudarmygrlfrnd and PinkyLee are my WIFEYS!
  7. Senior Member
    first.. im sorry you have to deal with all of that!
    thats definitely not okay to be sexually harassed and that only makes it worse if they are connected with the owner! hopefully you will find a new job soon!
    second.. im somewhat dealing with the whole exgf situation myself. her and db are still friends and they wrote each other letters while he was in boot and then she would rub it in my face. but i completely trust DB. the only thing i dont like about the situation is that she doesn't respect our relationship and tries to rub things in my face like its a competition and would totatlly take advantage of DB if given the chance. as long as you trust your SO, itll be okay. i know itll still bother you but if youve talked to DB about it, at least he will know how you feel.
    third.. not walking is not a reason for your grandma not to talk to you. youre still graduating regardless. but i really wouldn't believe that shes never going to talk to you again. she still loves you. your still her granddaughter. she might be disappointed but she will come around! idk your parents but i dont see how any parents could actually kick their kids out if they have nowhere to go. they might just be trying to push you to make sure you really try to get a job. as long as your trying, i dont see why they would kick you out. but thats just my opinion. im sure some parents really do do that.
    youll make it through just use DB and friends and MSOS as your support were all here to help
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmom View Post
    Have you told your mom why you quit or explained to her that you can get a job, but it wouldn't start until fall? Maybe if you discussed the situation with her, she'd be more understanding.

As for the boyfriend talking to the ex, I would have a problem with it as well. You need to talk to him about it because if you don't, it will just build up and you'll explode over something small later on.

I'd also suggest talking to your grandmother, and not just taking your sisters word for it. See if it's even true, or if you can explain to her why you did things the way you did them.
    With my mom, she knows I can get a job in the fall, but she says I need to get one right now.

With DB I don't want to be the possesive gf that tries to choose his friends.

and with Grandma, one I know my sister would never lie to me about that, But i know its true anyways cause me and my sister were at her house while she was out (which we've always been aloud to do) and she came home and kicked as out saying she didnt want me to be here anymore.

9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS21 View Post
    first.. im sorry you have to deal with all of that!
    thats definitely not okay to be sexually harassed and that only makes it worse if they are connected with the owner! hopefully you will find a new job soon!
    second.. im somewhat dealing with the whole exgf situation myself. her and db are still friends and they wrote each other letters while he was in boot and then she would rub it in my face. but i completely trust DB. the only thing i dont like about the situation is that she doesn't respect our relationship and tries to rub things in my face like its a competition and would totatlly take advantage of DB if given the chance. as long as you trust your SO, itll be okay. i know itll still bother you but if youve talked to DB about it, at least he will know how you feel.
    third.. not walking is not a reason for your grandma not to talk to you. youre still graduating regardless. but i really wouldn't believe that shes never going to talk to you again. she still loves you. your still her granddaughter. she might be disappointed but she will come around! idk your parents but i dont see how any parents could actually kick their kids out if they have nowhere to go. they might just be trying to push you to make sure you really try to get a job. as long as your trying, i dont see why they would kick you out. but thats just my opinion. im sure some parents really do do that.
    youll make it through just use DB and friends and MSOS as your support were all here to help
    Thats exactly how she is. I trust him completely, but she disrepects mine and his relationship ever chance she gets. She's told him before that I'm not a good gf and that he should get a new one. She posts I love you Bestie all over his facebook wall. and she knows i dont have a computer to skype and posted a picture of her skyping with DB saying, T skyping his favorite person in the world. I just can't stand her. and like you said, I know if she had the chance she would try something.

10. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)
    First off, really sorry about the job :/ My only advice is, if you have time, go volunteer somewhere. Even though it won't make income, it's something good to do, and will probably cheer you up. Good luck with family, I know it can get really tough with them. As for school, if you ever need help with anything, I don't mind giving you a hand with anything (: I know I don't really know you, lol, but we're all here for you. You can always PM me if you need to talk or something!

As for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by SammieG16 View Post
    Thats exactly how she is. I trust him completely, but she disrepects mine and his relationship ever chance she gets. She's told him before that I'm not a good gf and that he should get a new one. She posts I love you Bestie all over his facebook wall. and she knows i dont have a computer to skype and posted a picture of her skyping with DB saying, T skyping his favorite person in the world. I just can't stand her. and like you said, I know if she had the chance she would try something.
    That sounds awful. Does DB know how you feel? Because IMO, this is truly unacceptable. I would not allow my DF to talk to anyone, ex or not, that disrespected our relationship like that. And it would really be nerve-wracking to not have the privilege to skype, and then have that thrown in yoru face. Honestly? I really think you should bring this up to DB in a serious manner. This isn't "obsessive girlfriend" at all. Leave out your suspicions about her "trying something", because you want him to know that you trust him -- but definitely insist that her behavior towards you is childish and inappropriate.

Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast