1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Exclamation Help!

Advertisements
    The
    Last edited by Claireazure; 05-31-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: The
  2. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    Wow that sounds like an intense situation. I would probably step back form him for a bit. He's being way too mean and agressive IMO.

As far as the card goes you aren't married yet and the debt will be paid off before you are married so it shouldn't concern him too much. As for the top situation I'm not really sure, but he sounds like he's just being paranoid.

My advice again is to step back from the situation and let him cool off hopefully. Maybe see he's being super crazy right now. Also be sure you are actually sticking up for yourself with these behaviors otherwise he is just going to continue on with it.

On another note you should go introduce yourself in the newbies section.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

There really is no normal but his behavior would not be okay in my book. He may be trying to control something in a situation where he has very little control but turning things okay you...not cool.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Claireazure View Post
    I'm new here, and new to the whole military world. My fiancé was just deployed to the middle east, and it seems he's, somewhat, losing his mind. Everything was fine the first two days. He said it was hot and miserable, but he assured me that he missed me and couldn't wait to get home in 6 months and get married. All the sudden, he started taking everything out on me. I had a photo posted on Facebook with his sister, which in the pic I was wearing a see through shirt with a bandeau and he flipped. I was on vacation with his family in the picture and didn't realize it wouldmakehim so upset. Another huge problem that he won't let go is the fact that I havea credit card. I had opened it a year ago to pay for flights to see him at which ever base he was at, during college when I couldn't pay for it myself. Now that I'm out of college I plan on paying this debt back within the next 3 summer months. This is MY CARD, in which he has never offered to pay anything on it. Suddenly it is the make or break of our relationship and he is saying we are going to break up if I don't show him the account. I don't hide anything from him but this is MY card, that will be paid off by the time he gets home... He never bout up the card while he was home... PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL? I've exhausted myself with crying and getting physically sick for how horrible he is being to me. I try and talk to friends but they just don't understand. Does anyone else have a boyfriend/husband/fiancé that is taking all their anger out on you too? I have no where else to go and I'm praying one of you girls can give me some advice. Thanks in advance, I really need it right now.
    I don't understand why he NEEDS to see everything pertaining to your bank account. Even more so about your clothing choices. It seems like he is trying to dictate your choices for you.
  5. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
    There really is no normal but his behavior would not be okay in my book. He may be trying to control something in a situation where he has very little control but turning things okay you...not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I don't understand why he NEEDS to see everything pertaining to your bank account. Even more so about your clothing choices. It seems like he is trying to dictate your choices for you.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    thanks for QFPing... but "the" ?
  7. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Normal? Nope.
  8. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

IMO, unless he is your dh, he is not entitled to any financial info of yours that doesn't have his name on it. Even if you were married, I've always been told it is a wise decision to have an account in your own name.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  9. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    God bless Lychee for QFP'ing!!!

OP, don't delete, please.
  10. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Normal.. not really.. controlling, (IMO) yes...

He doesn't need access to your account and if you pay it off before you get married, he can't even say its debt you will be bringing he doesn't want to pay. He's being a jerk.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast