Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Advice for Scrapbook Problem

1. Senior Member

Advice for Scrapbook Problem

Advertisements
    So I have put together a scrapbook for DB for his deployment. I contacted all his friends and family members and asked them to take pictures of themselves and send them to me to be a part of a book. I did this back in February because I knew people would be busy. Tomorrow is the last day that I will be able to print pictures and I am still waiting on pictures from his family (three total). Since they are his family, they are the biggest part of the book.

I have texted and called his sister and mom numerous times this past week as well as today. I never got in touch with his sister, but after talking to his mom, she said that she would send the pictures in an hour. That was three hours ago. I plan on following up with her again, once more tomorrow, just in case. I am torn because I'm really annoyed that I have given them almost three months to do this task and it hasn't been done, but I don't want to not have them included in this scrapbook. I really really like his family and I hope to have them as part of my support system while DB is gone.

The scrapbook is completed except for the two pages that their pictures are supposed to be on. Half the pages are done with other pictures, so there are two big holes.

Should I just give them until 5:00 tomorrow and then just put a big sticker/scrapbooking stamp in it's place tomorrow night? I really don't have another choice I guess, ha ha, I am realizing, as I'm writing this. Any suggestions?
  2. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Well, when you give it to him, he'll see the empty spot and you can just explain the situation to him. Then, later down the road, if they give it to you, you can add them then. Give them until 5 but don't let them delay your gift giving.
  3. Senior Member
    Thanks stalker! Check your member mail, btdub. (Is it threadjacking if I jack my own thread?)
  4. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc311 View Post
    Thanks stalker! Check your member mail, btdub. (Is it threadjacking if I jack my own thread?)
    I TOTALLY went there after I replied to this (without seeing your prompt to do so) and I responded!!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy View Post
    I TOTALLY went there after I replied to this (without seeing your prompt to do so) and I responded!!
    Hahah I think it totally rocks that you did that. And this has like become another member mail thread
  6. The LDR that never ends..
    The LDR that never ends..
    Can you pull the pics off facebook perhaps?