Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Gaming 'Friends?'

1. The LDR that never ends..
    The LDR that never ends..

Online Gaming 'Friends?'

Advertisements

So yesterday I asked DB who this girl was, he sent a link to her on facebook of someone in a banana suit eating a banana and it showed up on my news feed. I figured she's just from work so I went to go to her page and she lives in the US in a city DB has never been too. I thought it was odd so I just asked him how he knew her.

He said it was a chick he met playing World of Warcraft a long time ago. Okay cool end of story. He asked me why I asked him and I explained I just was confused since she was from somewhere he had never been and were talking.

So TODAY: DB was asking me some question about whether or not kids who lie know they're lying. Apparently he was arguing in fb email with this girl from work who came down to see him on staff duty yesterday. & he goes, "oh and she wasn't hitting on me in case you wondered"

uhm? why did you assume I'd think that?

He told me its because I get defensive when he talks to girls on fb. okay excuse me for asking ONE random question about the how he met ONE person who he's never talked about to me and for wondering who she was.

whatever DB, guess I'll work in that.

So does your SO ever have his online gaming friends on his fb? I really don't mind that he does, but am more hurt he assumed I'd get defensive.
  2. Senior Member
    DH does, but they're guys. And they're from years ago. Idk if he even plays with girls. I don't really see the point in adding anyone from a game though, guy or girl. But, I'm not a gamer lol
  3. The LDR that never ends..
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice. View Post
    DH does, but they're guys. And they're from years ago. Idk if he even plays with girls. I don't really see the point in adding anyone from a game though, guy or girl. But, I'm not a gamer lol
    Well I mean maybe Im just weird about privacy, because I rarely add anyone I haven't met in real life. I have a couple from here that I have never met but it takes a long time to add them.

I I don't play WoW or anything so I don't get it, but we've had issues in the past of girls he's met on WoW who have sexted him, to which he replied. We worked on it and are past it, and I haven't even asked about anyone on his friends list till now just because he was talking to her and said he could so see her in the banana suit. I figured they were just good friends and wanted to know where they met?
  4. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    DF doesn't have a FB but I know that there are women (not girls) that have his yahoo sn and they chat with him. I ask and he'll tell me they are 40 something and married and sometimes it makes me a little but I know he loves me so I just have to push the bad thoughts away. He has "friends" on WoW and I have "friends" on here

5. <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3
    DH used to add these chicks from his car clubs when he had his civic. It was annoying until I realized that he literally gets on facebook like once every two weeks. LOL. It's not a huge deal to them, they're just FB friends.
  6. "The" Cheat
    "The" Cheat
    I do occasionally when I've played with that person alot and feel that I know them well enough and feel comfortable adding them to my FB, regardless of gender. It's pretty harmless, especially when the person lives far away and you have no intention of ever meeting them in person. Guys are just weird sometimes and gaming is an outlet from the stress of work or whatever else, but even in the gaming world it's nice to have friends that you can put a face or a name to, not just an avatar. Hope this helped
    lovemyJR, armywifey514, KristyMarie, ~*Krys*~, Kaj0629, Theresa913, Les210, and Haleyscomet are my sisterwives, And they are all which is why I them.
  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I have guy guildies from WoW on my FB.
  8. The LDR that never ends..
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BmrsG View Post
    DF doesn't have a FB but I know that there are women (not girls) that have his yahoo sn and they chat with him. I ask and he'll tell me they are 40 something and married and sometimes it makes me a little but I know he loves me so I just have to push the bad thoughts away. He has "friends" on WoW and I have "friends" on here
    I dont mind that he chats with them, I'd just like to know where he met this person. Because I was like what random trip to that city did you take because I'm jelly you went there

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawWoman. View Post
    DH used to add these chicks from his car clubs when he had his civic. It was annoying until I realized that he literally gets on facebook like once every two weeks. LOL. It's not a huge deal to them, they're just FB friends.
    He's on everyday, and I don't even mind if he does/doesn't talk to them. I just wasn't expecting for him to assume I think he's cheating on me when I asked how he met someone.
  9. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My DH has friends on his FB that are females that he knows only from his xbox games. I don't see anything wrong with it and it doesn't bother me.

10. "The" Cheat
    "The" Cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGirlfriend-x View Post
    Well I mean maybe Im just weird about privacy, because I rarely add anyone I haven't met in real life. I have a couple from here that I have never met but it takes a long time to add them.

I I don't play WoW or anything so I don't get it, but we've had issues in the past of girls he's met on WoW who have sexted him, to which he replied. We worked on it and are past it, and I haven't even asked about anyone on his friends list till now just because he was talking to her and said he could so see her in the banana suit. I figured they were just good friends and wanted to know where they met?
    Sorry, I posted before I saw this. Now I understand your concern, I'd be reluctant aswell. Infact DW probably wouldn't let me play games with women if I ever did that BUT that doesn't mean that he is doing anything like that now. He should however respect your concern on the subject.
    lovemyJR, armywifey514, KristyMarie, ~*Krys*~, Kaj0629, Theresa913, Les210, and Haleyscomet are my sisterwives, And they are all which is why I them.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast