Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jen113007

1. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Advertisements
    Oh ya, it was nasty. I thought maybe she peed through her diaper or something, which would have been strange since we just changed her, but whatever. I put her on my hip, get into the day care and get a wiff. Her little butt has brown. In pink pants. NOT cool. Her teacher grabbed her and cleaned her up while I dropped off Emma in her room.

All I can say is thank GOD for Fabreeze and hand sanitizer!

That's really great that you were able to get some days off! I hope you guys enjoy your time together. Have any plans set up? Or are you just gonna wing it? DH and I tend to wing it, just see where the day takes us.

Well, we have my niece's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and then we are meeting up with some friends and their kids for an early dinner on Sunday. Somewhere in between we'll need to go to the commissary and I'm sure we'll hit up the pool again! DH works at an indoor pool on base so we get to use it on weekends when no one is there. It's pretty fantastic.

2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sqrllvr123 View Post
    Oh ya, it was nasty. I thought maybe she peed through her diaper or something, which would have been strange since we just changed her, but whatever. I put her on my hip, get into the day care and get a wiff. Her little butt has brown. In pink pants. NOT cool. Her teacher grabbed her and cleaned her up while I dropped off Emma in her room.

All I can say is thank GOD for Fabreeze and hand sanitizer!

That's really great that you were able to get some days off! I hope you guys enjoy your time together. Have any plans set up? Or are you just gonna wing it? DH and I tend to wing it, just see where the day takes us.

Well, we have my niece's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and then we are meeting up with some friends and their kids for an early dinner on Sunday. Somewhere in between we'll need to go to the commissary and I'm sure we'll hit up the pool again! DH works at an indoor pool on base so we get to use it on weekends when no one is there. It's pretty fantastic.
    'Scuse me while I go

We did enjoy our time together, I just dropped him off this morning The only thing we really had set up was dinner last night at our traditional favorite restaurant. That was fun. We both ate so much!

I hope you are enjoying your nieces birthday party. Its always so cute when they are that little.

Thats awesome that you guys get to get into the pool for free. I love swimming and soaking at the pool. Have fun!!
  3. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSSJen113007 View Post
    'Scuse me while I go

We did enjoy our time together, I just dropped him off this morning The only thing we really had set up was dinner last night at our traditional favorite restaurant. That was fun. We both ate so much!

I hope you are enjoying your nieces birthday party. Its always so cute when they are that little.

Thats awesome that you guys get to get into the pool for free. I love swimming and soaking at the pool. Have fun!!
    It was so nasty! But, I did get to buy her the cutest set of onesies!

I really hope the time flies and he's home as quick as possible. And I'm glad you guys were able to get out and have some time together.

How was your weekend? The birthday party was a lot of fun! The kids ran all over the place and we ate way too much cake. We had dinner with friends last night and that was a really good time, too!!

4. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Quote Originally Posted by sqrllvr123 View Post
    It was so nasty! But, I did get to buy her the cutest set of onesies!

I really hope the time flies and he's home as quick as possible. And I'm glad you guys were able to get out and have some time together.

How was your weekend? The birthday party was a lot of fun! The kids ran all over the place and we ate way too much cake. We had dinner with friends last night and that was a really good time, too!!
    Well I'm glad that you at least got to get something cute out of it. And there is nothing ever wrong with eating too much cake. Its like being to cute or having too much money- there ain't no such thing.

BTW- SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! I had a blast having you for a secret sister You are an awesome and incredibly person who is a wonderful mommy. I hope we can continue to chat now and then when our posting crosses paths. Thanks again for being a fabulous secret sister!!!!!
    I've been known as
    "The Enforcer" and NavyHeart

Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day...
    Live and die on this day.

5. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Aww, yay!!

You were an awesome SS, too! I'm here, well, all the time. And now that I know who you are I can't wait to get to know you even better!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234