Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh Jesssssssssssy

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Advertisements
    That's really cool about the air force!

How are you doing? How's your week going? Whacha up to tonight? I'm drinking some wine!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    wine sounds yummy! I'm doing great. beyond stressed but it's just one of those days. I didn't realize i have to work tonight AND i have class til this morning. For some reason I thought I got out of school around two but I have another class from 4-5:15 and I'm supposed to work at 430

I got someone to cover my shift but in the chaos, I totally forgot I had an interview for group therapy. oops!
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    How was your chaotic day? Did you get everything taken care of? Where are you working (chipotle?) If so.... mail me chipotle, I miss it!

Hope you're not so stressed out at the moment... though you're probably sleeping right now haha. I think it's 5:30 AM where you are! I went to bed at 9PM last night, I was so tired. Felt like a loser

Have a fantastic day!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Good morning! Don't feel like a loser. I went to bed at 10 I'm supposed to be in the shower right now but I'm still in bed because I FINALLY fixed my computer!!!

My week has been so busy but I'd say successful. I had my first assignment yesterday in one of my classes and I feel like I did very well. It was exciting. Yeah I work at chipotle. I got tomorrow covered too because I'm trying to rush for a sorority. I hope I get in!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12