Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy!!!!!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Hello Andy!!!!!!

Advertisements
    Hello sweetie! How goes it?! Just wanted to say hi and say I'm your secret sister!!!
  2. Senior Member
    I just saw this! Hi! I'm good, fantastic probably. I'm so excited about this.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    As am I! I love being able to brighten up someone's day! So when are you moving? What date will you definitely be in your new place?!
    How are you holding up with the deployment?
  4. Senior Member
    My moving situation is kinda odd. I'm leaving home (my parents' house during the deployment) October 5 for a roadtrip, ending at my apartment in Cali (which hopefully I'll find this weekend!) by the beginning of November.

Deployment and I are getting along surprisinglyn well, you know, for it being a shitty seven months without my husband and all. We're past the halfway mark, so hopefully the saying is true and it's all downhill from here.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    My moving situation is kinda odd. I'm leaving home (my parents' house during the deployment) October 5 for a roadtrip, ending at my apartment in Cali (which hopefully I'll find this weekend!) by the beginning of November.

Deployment and I are getting along surprisinglyn well, you know, for it being a ****ty seven months without my husband and all. We're past the halfway mark, so hopefully the saying is true and it's all downhill from here.
    So for a FULL month you are going to pretty much be a free spirit ey? Inneresting!!! So what are you most excited to do in your new apartment decorating wise?!

I'm so glad that 7 months are down on your deployment! You are home free now! It's like a domino effect, once those domino's start falling, you know the end is near!
  6. Senior Member
    I'm not at seven months yet, but you're right, the domino's are falling!

I can't wait to do everything! Finally get a dining room table. And put pictures and everything on the walls.

It should be great! :crossed :fingerscrossed we're going all the way to the east coast and then back down to Cali
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    WOW!!!! You have to let me know how that goes!! Make sure to take in all the sites and post pictures on here when you can!
    So you're excited to decorate the dining room?! What kind of design are you into? Are you country? contemporary? traditional? modern?
  8. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    *raises hand* What's a secret sister?
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_SS View Post
    WOW!!!! You have to let me know how that goes!! Make sure to take in all the sites and post pictures on here when you can!
    So you're excited to decorate the dining room?! What kind of design are you into? Are you country? contemporary? traditional? modern?
    Yep, I'll post lots!

Probably more traditional / country. We didn't get a table last time I lived down here so I'm really excited to finally get a table. and decorate the entire place. I found one today that I really like, so now I just can't wait to get down there!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yep, I'll post lots!

Probably more traditional / country. We didn't get a table last time I lived down here so I'm really excited to finally get a table. and decorate the entire place. I found one today that I really like, so now I just can't wait to get down there!
    So you're more into wicker. Are you also into those country "stars" that everyone has nowadays?

Also, are you going anywhere specific on the northeast?!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast