Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Andy!!!!!!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Hope everything's okay.

I signed the lease and am currently chilling in my living room. on the ground, because the furniture is still in the storage unit, but soon enough. And by soon enough I mean hopefully tomorrow, I'm so impatient! The rest of the trip went well, my friend just flew home yesterday afternoon, it's weird having alone time after spending a month with someone.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hope everything's okay.

I signed the lease and am currently chilling in my living room. on the ground, because the furniture is still in the storage unit, but soon enough. And by soon enough I mean hopefully tomorrow, I'm so impatient! The rest of the trip went well, my friend just flew home yesterday afternoon, it's weird having alone time after spending a month with someone.
    PICTURE TIME!!!! I'm so glad you got your new place!!! I must see pics though! I need to see where you're living as your secret sister demands to want to get you a housewarming gift!
  3. Senior Member
    awww, you don't have to do that. but I will post some pictures for you to see. These are all furniture-less, so the place will look much more put together once I get furniture and pictures posted.

My friend chilling on the floor of my dining / living room

Standing at the door to the patio, the doorway on the left leads back into the dining/living room and the door straight back leads to the garage. The kitchen is actually pretty huge

standing at the window in the master bedroom. the doorway on the left goes to the hallway / stairs and the one on the right leads a bathroom (and those are closets on each side of the door)

The pictures I have don't explain the layout the best, but it's a start. I promise I'll dig out my camera and find my charger in the morning.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    OMG you each get your own closet?! NICE! I LOVE the kitchen...what's your kitchen decor if you don't mind me asking?
  5. Senior Member
    haha, yep. There's this random room off of the main hallway upstairs that I am going to comandeer as my closet though, it looks like a laundry room without the hookups. Kitchen doesn't really have a decor yet, probably black and white since that is the cabinets and countertops, but I'll have to add some color so it isn't so stark, kwim?
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Yup! Heyo! Apparently we were supposed to let each other know who we are on Halloween!
    Well Andy, SURPRISE! I do want to get you something as a housewarming gift, so if you feel comfortable enough, would you be willing to accept something from someone you don't really know?!
    You were a fun secret sister and I hope that we can remain friends on here! !
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

7. Senior Member
    You were an amazing secret sister! Thank you so much, it was nice to have someone so interested in everything.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345