Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andy!!!!!!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Not wicker so much, but dark browns, beiges and YES those stars. I just got a new scentsy warmer with the star on it.

We're heading over to Niagara Falls, going to spend a few days in DC, then down the coast to the Carolinas and then back to California.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    While you're in Niagara Falls, make sure to ride the Spanish concord cable across the falls as well as do the "maid of the mist"! Both are awesome excursions. They also have a gorgeous rotating towered restaurant that gives a full view of the city.
    Make sure to take in all the sights! Stop off at NYC if you have time, take the subway, stop off at Ground Zero.

I hope you are having a great day! Prayers are going out to your man as he continues to serve on his deployment. I am thinking of you.
  3. Senior Member
    You are such a sweetheart, thank you for thinking of him / us.

He called last night, but the phone cut out in the middle of our conversation. This morning his buddy called his wife (who I'm staying with this week), and Bryce (DH) asked the guy to have his wife tell me that Bryce was sorry that the phone cut out and that he loved me. I was on cloud nine all day.

I'll be sure to check that out when I'm in Niagara. I'm not sure if we'll hit New York or not. We won't have too much time, so I was thinking that it would be best to make it it's own trip a few years down the line. I would definitely like to see Ground Zero sometime in my life though.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You are such a sweetheart, thank you for thinking of him / us.

He called last night, but the phone cut out in the middle of our conversation. This morning his buddy called his wife (who I'm staying with this week), and Bryce (DH) asked the guy to have his wife tell me that Bryce was sorry that the phone cut out and that he loved me. I was on cloud nine all day.

I'll be sure to check that out when I'm in Niagara. I'm not sure if we'll hit New York or not. We won't have too much time, so I was thinking that it would be best to make it it's own trip a few years down the line. I would definitely like to see Ground Zero sometime in my life though.
    I'm sooo glad you got your "I love you!" out of that conversation!
    How are you holding up today?
  5. Senior Member
    It made my day. I love that man.

My day was pretty good. Flew back home this morning and went straight to work, I have lots and lots of catching up to do, other than that, life's good.

how are you?
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm ok. Life is ok.
    How much longer are you at work before your big trip?
    Are you getting excited? Have you started packing yet?
  7. Senior Member
    I have about three weeks left after this one. I'm so amazingly excited! I had my friend come over tonight so we could practice loading my car. we still have to do some finalizing on the itinerary too though.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    LOL. I'm super jealous!!! Your trip awaits! I'm sorry for the delay's in my responses lately. I've been having one hectic life it seems.
    How is work holding up for you? Are your co-workers dreading your last few days? Are there people you will miss?
    How has your hubby been? As always, he's in my thoughts as are you!
  9. Senior Member
    No worry about the delay, I understand people have lives outside of the computer.

I can't believe how quickly it is coming up! I feel so unprepared! My goal for today is to clean (and hopefully get rid of some things from) my room, since there's no way I can bring it all with me

Work's good, I'm picking up some more hours this week so that will keep me very busy. I'll miss the office, it's definitely been a good place to work this summer. but the woman I was covering for (she was on maternity leave) is coming back as soon as I take off.

Hubby has changed his mind (again, as of a week or so ago) about reenlisting. If I had the choice, I'd like him to reenlist, but I think at this point I would be happy with him picking one or the other and just sticking with it. I'm hoping he will call again in a few days, the phone cut out so we didn't get to talk long.

Whew, that was a long response.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No worry about the delay, I understand people have lives outside of the computer.

I can't believe how quickly it is coming up! I feel so unprepared! My goal for today is to clean (and hopefully get rid of some things from) my room, since there's no way I can bring it all with me

Work's good, I'm picking up some more hours this week so that will keep me very busy. I'll miss the office, it's definitely been a good place to work this summer. but the woman I was covering for (she was on maternity leave) is coming back as soon as I take off.

Hubby has changed his mind (again, as of a week or so ago) about reenlisting. If I had the choice, I'd like him to reenlist, but I think at this point I would be happy with him picking one or the other and just sticking with it. I'm hoping he will call again in a few days, the phone cut out so we didn't get to talk long.

Whew, that was a long response.
    And again I've been so MIA! Who knew how busy life could get at last minute! Anyhow, I'm excited that your trip is coming up!
    And as far as your hubby is concerned, you're doing the right thing but just supporting his decision. I find that if you support them regardless, the marriage is a happy one.
    Being that it's been a few days, how far along are you on the packing? I know you said you were going to start and clean up first, but have you even gotten a suitcase out of storage?! LOL.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast