Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it worth taking?

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    I would never not take a job because I couldn't have access to my phone. That is a terrible reason to not take a job, imo, LDR or not.
    All very true! The only time I'm basically ever using my phone is to talk to him. Otherwise I couldn't care less about not having it at my new job. Just it's almost like a comfort for me to have it because I'll be open for communication when needed. I've had this same job while with him so it'd be different to adjust to is what I'm getting at.
  2. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    so, I saw your other post where you have a daughter to consider in regards to the future with this bf... based on that thread, and this one here, I definitely say take the job. Your daughter and your career should take priority over the bf and the LDR.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrishAFSpouse View Post
    so, I saw your other post where you have a daughter to consider in regards to the future with this bf... based on that thread, and this one here, I definitely say take the job. Your daughter and your career should take priority over the bf and the LDR.
    Yeah, I just needed some advice and don't trust family members with information so I really am happy I can come to this site and just say what's going on with honest input.
  4. Regular Member
    Hey All,
    I called back the job saying I'd want to accept it depending on the hours they offer while I'm in school. Classes are 6 p.m. to 920 p.m. and they want me there 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. So if theres a possibility I can do 8 to 5 on those days I'll take it. My mom is the only one I have to watch my daughter so it can be complicated.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12