Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk to me about places you've lived!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I lived in Kansas for for about 5 years and New Mexico for 2 weeks. I would go back to either state. They both have their pros and cons... Kansas, the tornadoes scared the Sh*t out of me!! It was humid. I currently live in Colorado and this is my home state... born and raised and love it. Although, I wish everyone would stop moving here. LOL
  2. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    I've moved way too many times and none of it has anything to do with the military

Woodbridge, VA
    Washington Township, NJ
    Franklin, MA
    Melbourne, FL
    Honolulu, HI
    Liverpool, NY
    Philadelphia, PA
    Washington, DC

Favorite place hands down was Philly, I'd love to make it back there some day but for now my job is in DC. Don't really have a least favorite, I tend to make the best of any situation. Hawaii was a blast and I'm glad I did it when I was able to, but it wasn't for me in the long run. I really liked Liverpool (suburb of Syracuse) but am now finding myself preferring to live in larger cities. If I were to move to a completely new city again, my top picks are Chicago, Nashville, and Denver/Colorado Springs.
    ~Becca~

3. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I have lived in:

Phoenix, AZ
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Colorado Springs, CO
    South Korea
    Germany

I have loved all of them!

I absolutely love Utah though. Whenever I travel I always try to convince people to visit Salt Lake. You can go skiing (with the greatest snow on Earth) in less than 20 minutes. You can drive south a few hours and see Moab and other red rock national parks. Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana are close and all have great camping and parks as well. The beer is fantastic despite what you think you might know.

life's a party, rock your body
  4. Senior Member
    I've lived in Northern California, Germany, Colorado, Nevada and Turkey. Nevada was my least favorite place by far.
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

5. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

I've lived in Illinois and Maryland. Moving to Cali in August though! I love the scenery of Maryland, but the people in Illinois (I grew up there so I'm used to the Midwest).
  6. Senior Member
    I've lived in:

-Montreal
    -Ottawa
    -DC
    -Clemson
    -Syracuse

I've loved all of them for very different reasons. I think I would eventually like moving to the West Coast, just need to figure out when/how.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12