Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Aeron chairs

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aeron chairs

Advertisements
    I need to buy a chair for my home office and all the research I did said Aeron chairs are the best but holy cow they aren't cheap! But if they're really as good as everyone says they are, I think I'd buy one ... just wondering if anyone has one (or maybe works somewhere that uses them for office chairs) and has any reviews?

Or any general recommendations for a good office chair?
  2. Senior Member
    I have a great office chair, but I know they weren't inexpensive. If I make it through the snow tomorrow to work I'll let you know. It's adjustable at several points.
  3. Senior Member
    I have a Humanscale World chair that I like a lot. They are not inexpensive either.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have the Aeron. one at work, one at home. Worth the money. Everyone who sits in it, they say "this is an amazing chair." without even knowing what they are sitting in. They are also built well. I have replaced a lot of crappy chairs over the years. The Aerons last.
    But go in and have one fitted, make sure you get the right size. You can also find decent online deals.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Oh awesome thanks for the suggestion (and the review!). I'm still open into looking at other models too.

Asher where did you go to get fitted for your chair? Based on their chart I think I know my size but I would like to try sitting in them to see how they feel too.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    Oh awesome thanks for the suggestion (and the review!). I'm still open into looking at other models too.

Asher where did you go to get fitted for your chair? Based on their chart I think I know my size but I would like to try sitting in them to see how they feel too.
    My inlaws have a few. So I sat in both of theirs, a small and a medium. Medium fit nice.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"