Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Matchbox's Kitchen - Ask The Pro

1. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    A few hannukahs ago, we rescued a fat white Maltese. Named her "soofi." It was short for "big fat jelly donut" which she was. Sadly the girl just passed away a few weeks ago.
    I cannot think of a breed better suited to be called "fat doughnut" than a Maltese. You should have found her a brother and called him Bimuelo. Two fat Maltese...double your doughnuts!

Chag sameach, Asher
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post

I love watching people make sushi. It's very simple, but that simplicity means that there's absolutely nowhere to hide any mistakes or cutting of corners, and the precision and skill involved...I find it very soothing to watch someone get a simple thing exactly right.
    We had 6!
    Last edited by Guynavywife; 12-04-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    We had 6!
    I’m going to assume you didn’t intend to quote a video about sushi? I mean, I’ve had dog, and I can feed it to you if you like, but somehow dog sushi does not sound like your kind of meal...
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718