Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help!!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Duh Help!!

Advertisements
    I'm still only just getting to grips with this site it's ace! But it's saying I'm in the United States and I'm not, is there a way of changing this? If so how do I do it? I've changed my time zone but that doesn't seem too have made a difference :-/
  2. Senior Member
    Where does it say you are in the US? When I look at your post here, it says, "Location England", to the left under your user name and avatar.

And
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Confused

I see that yeah thank you!:-) but on my actual 'profile' it says US navy with a US next to anything I post
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annewinery View Post
    I see that yeah thank you!:-) but on my actual 'profile' it says US navy with a US next to anything I post
    I can see the little flag next the the user when I'm looking at today's/new posts. I can't figure out how you could change it though. I think it's something that's asked when you register. Maybe a MOD can fix that.

Honestly, the only thing I look at is the section where it says location-- and it says you're in England. I never pay attention to the flags. I forget they were even there

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

There's flags? LOL, I don't notice them either.

Are you talking about the 'United States Navy' blinking sign under your name? Because you have to have added that yourself, they don't add automatically, if I'm remembering correctly
  6. Senior Member
    This is the only spot I see those flags show up.

7. Senior Member
    The flags are just part of the board software, or of the skins that the board has selected, I believe. Those can't be changed.

OP, if you are talking about where it says "Unites States Navy" with a yellow ribbon, under your username, you can delete that the same way you added it. Those are just optional banners (note, for example, that I don't have one). They likely only have them for US service since that is primarily the board membership, but you can delete it. I don't know how, because I don't have one, but it is likely somewhere in the User CP/Settings.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski