Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Profile Picture

1. Regular Member
    Me: North Carolina Him: Fort Benning for OSUT

Profile Picture

Advertisements
    I need help sizing my profile picture to work. I tried using photo bucket, but it wont let me upload any of my photos to their website!
  2. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    why not? lol we're short details, otherwise we'd be able to help you out. are you trying to upload a format they wont take? are you not able to even see the application to upload? etc
  3. Regular Member
    Me: North Carolina Him: Fort Benning for OSUT
    haha sorry. I joined photobucket, specifically to size a photo to put on here. I went to their upload page, and no matter what picture I try to upload...I tried at least 15 different ones....it says upload failed. They are all normal jpg photos. I'm wanting to try a different website, but I don't know another photo hosting site off the top of my head
  4. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandiepandie25 View Post
    haha sorry. I joined photobucket, specifically to size a photo to put on here. I went to their upload page, and no matter what picture I try to upload...I tried at least 15 different ones....it says upload failed. They are all normal jpg photos. I'm wanting to try a different website, but I don't know another photo hosting site off the top of my head
    try tinypic.com
    and also, try changing the browser you're using. if you're using firefox, try IE. I had the same problem. i dont know what it was! but firefox doesnt work for me!