Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: some profile questions (I'm new)

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Help some profile questions (I'm new)

Advertisements
    just a few things so i can show off my pride!!
    underneath the username, alot of users have a blinky that says 'united states navy' or 'united states marines' .. etc how do you get that and put it there i tried finding some links today in the newbie places but just ended up staring off at the pages for some time
    second, i tried uploading a photo to an album but it said it was 200 megapixals too big. is there software on this site to shrink it down or do i do that on my comp? if it's on my comp and i dont have any such software?.. whatcha recommend?
    ok that's it for my profile questions! lol thanks guys! i have some signature questions but i'll post them in the signature section, thanks again
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Under UserCP there should be a section for group memberships... there will be where you find your branch blinkies, and as far as the photo goes, you should upload a photo to photobucket or tinypic and re-size it there. Use the IMG code to post it in your siggy.
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    he he! i did it! lol and it sparkles! ahh that's fun, thanks oh and thanks for the resizing too, sounds like downtime during the naptime