Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Signature help

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Signature help

Advertisements
    I'm kind of new at this and could use some pointers getting my signature created and all the little details done. I like how some people have pics and sayings on their profiles. How is that done? Any help would be appreciated!!
  2. i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    well if you have an idea of what you would like you can PM me and I might be able to help and create something for you...but I also know that there are tons of others that do things too that might be much better so all I can say is that I am willing to help you create one and if you do not like it it will not hurt my feelings one bit... maybe talk to you soon...
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm having the same issue! I don't know if I'm just not doing it right or what is going on, but I can't make my signature appear! I love how people have those really pretty signatures with pictures and stuff, and I'm usually really good with photo editing, but I just can't seem to grasp this concept!
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Blog Entries
    Yah I have the same problem can someone help me?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by stephie View Post
    well if you have an idea of what you would like you can PM me and I might be able to help and create something for you...but I also know that there are tons of others that do things too that might be much better so all I can say is that I am willing to help you create one and if you do not like it it will not hurt my feelings one bit... maybe talk to you soon...
    your siggy is a little less then double the amount of space allowed for non-jewels

OP:

If you have pics or graphics that you want to add, upload them to photobucket or tinypic and copy the code that has [IMG] before and after it and paste it in the edit sig section under USER CP. but make sure its small enough to fit inside the guidelines...

If you want to add text, you just need to type it out in the edit signature section under the USER CP... You can play around with color, size, bold, underline, and all that stuff...

You can request (in the designated threads under graphics and signatures) for someone to make you a siggy... I personally suggest this girl, she has made me a few and i love them http://militarysos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261910
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    your siggy is a little less then double the amount of space allowed for non-jewels

OP:

If you have pics or graphics that you want to add, upload them to photobucket or tinypic and copy the code that has [IMG] before and after it and paste it in the edit sig section under USER CP. but make sure its small enough to fit inside the guidelines...

If you want to add text, you just need to type it out in the edit signature section under the USER CP... You can play around with color, size, bold, underline, and all that stuff...

You can request (in the designated threads under graphics and signatures) for someone to make you a siggy... I personally suggest this girl, she has made me a few and i love them http://militarysos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261910

Also, if you want to add a quote from a thread, go to that post and hit the "Quote" button. Then copy ad paste the code it gives you for quoting in the thread and put that in your siggy.

Hope that makes sense

Has Schaele done one of her fabulous screenshot tutorials yet for quoting in siggys?