AlannaCodi and Jessidoodle

Advertisements
    Say to your November pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hey there! I'm Jessi!
  3. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Hi!!!!! Sorry I'm out in the desert and have very little service on my phone. But hi Jess!! I'm Alanna
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hey Alanna! No worries about the no service thing. I had the same issue this weekend because I was at a friends house. Thats why I haven't been able to respond until today.

So how was your weekend? I saw on the questionnaire that you haven't heard from your DB in 6 weeks. kudos to you girl, that can't be easy. What does your DB do in the Marines?

I finally heard from Russ this morning. The last time I talked to him was Tuesday. It was weird because we got so used to talking all the time and then BLAM. Nothing.
  5. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    for having service again!! Lol. Hope you had a good time at your friends house

My weekend was pretty fun! Went camping with my family and close family friends, so it was good to get Out of town and mind off of things!

Yeah six weeks now. It's rough, but there's not much I can do, ya know? Ive been sending packages religiously. Just trying to keep the mind set that he'll call me as soon as he can.

And glad you got a phone call! It's hard to have a break in communication all of the sudden! Before this, Ed and I were able to talk a couple of times a week, then nothing.

Any fun plans for the week??
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Same for me! I have more service back at school. My weekend was pretty good. Not too much really happened.

That sounds nice! I'm not a really big into outdoors stuff but I every once in a while it sounds good. I'm glad you were able to relax a bit. But that's good you've been sending care packages. How often do you send them? Russ and I write letters to each other once a week. I've sent him two Cp's so far though.

And thanks girl! I got to Skype with him for an hour and a half. He got up early before he was leaving for a mission to chat with me. I started talking to his mom after he left (like 10 mins ago) and I almost started crying. I was just so happy to hear from him and just see his face on Skype. I'm really falling in love with him.

I hope you get to hear from your man soon!

I don't have too much going on this week other than classes. Its just going to be another week down! I'm not going anywhere this weekend too which will actually be nice because I can just relax. How about you? Any plans for this week?
  7. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    As far as care packages, it depends on money lol. I try to send two a month. So far, so good. I wad just telling one of tge girls from here earlier that I feel bad because I realized I don't send letters by themselves. Just CP's. So I've gotta step my game up in that department lol

Holy cow, an hour and q half?! I bet you were thrilled!! I would have cried too. Without a doubt! Aww, that's awesome.
    I actually like weeks with nothing going on sometimes. It's relaxing!
    This week isn't one of those weeks though. I work until Thursday, then doing the twilight premier with my best friend Thursday night. DBs birthday is Friday, so that might be a rough day. This weekend I'll probably spend time with family since my birthday is Monday. But who knows yet lol.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlannaCodi View Post
    As far as care packages, it depends on money lol. I try to send two a month. So far, so good. I wad just telling one of tge girls from here earlier that I feel bad because I realized I don't send letters by themselves. Just CP's. So I've gotta step my game up in that department lol

Holy cow, an hour and q half?! I bet you were thrilled!! I would have cried too. Without a doubt! Aww, that's awesome.
    I actually like weeks with nothing going on sometimes. It's relaxing!
    This week isn't one of those weeks though. I work until Thursday, then doing the twilight premier with my best friend Thursday night. DBs birthday is Friday, so that might be a rough day. This weekend I'll probably spend time with family since my birthday is Monday. But who knows yet lol.
    Wow! two a month! Thats awesome! Russ and I send letters weekly and we love it. Its just different than Cps but they're both fun.

We talk a lot more than I've ever seen people talk on deployment. I mean of course there's blackouts and missions but otherwise, we make time for each other. And yeah... it happened again when we got off last night. I feel like this might be a trend now.. Idk how I feel about it yet. Its not a bad thing I know but sometimes i'm like, JEEZ JESS! You're just being over emotional.

Aww! The Twilight premiere sounds fun!! Hopefully that'll help with friday. Staying busy usually works for me too. It sounds like that's been helping you for these past few weeks.

I hope your week is going well!
  9. Uh-Lawn-Uh
    Uh-Lawn-Uh
    That's awesome you guys talk souch
    And shows a good quality in him

No way are you being over emotional!! It's tough because you don't exactly know when you'll her from him. Last time I hungbup with db I balled. Little dis I know I wouldn't hear from him for almost two months

still haven't heard from him. Hopefully he'll make some time this weekend since the birthdays are here

My week is going pretty well. Pretty quick thank goodness! Just work mostly, then trying to plan my birthday on Monday. How is yours??
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I see what you mean. I think its just because I haven't met him in person yet and I'm like, "I'm crying over someone I met on the internet..?" But yeah, what you said hits spot on. Especially since these past few days have been weird and he was going out and then not.. and then going out.. and then not. And then crazy stuff happened so now he has guard for the next week. But that means he'll be around.

:bighug to you. I hope you hear from him this weekend. :fingers

But I'm glad your week is going well! My week has been going by fast too! In about a month Russ comes home for R&R. I'm so flipping excited! But I'm looking forward to the weekend because all my roommates will be home/out and I'll be alone to relax.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is RIGHT around the corner! What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast