Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Camandcmh and heyyykooolaid

1. ...

Camandcmh and heyyykooolaid

Advertisements
    Say hi to your November Pal!
  2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Hi pal! Looked you up to see who you were, then got the PM with your info. Should have waited couple of minutes then I would have known more haha

Husband's also in Korea. Looks like your husband left for Korea about same time as mine. Mine's at Kunsan. What about yours? Year tour is gotta be rough for the first time around. How are you holding up?
  3. im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    Hi! I'm doin ok its kinda hard but I'm workin thru it ha. How are you doin? My hubby is at kunsan to.
    Its cool I was tryin to wait up but I fell asleep ha
    867-5309 Love_my_airmanNP, and chicalelo are my sister wives
  4. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Doing pretty good. As much as I hated husband's deployments to Iraq and Afghan, am now glad for them cause it helped me prepare for Korea.

Did your husband put a landline in his room too? If not, he can. Guess a lot of people don't know that cause last week, my Key Spouse said a lot of wives here were complaining about lack of communication with the husbands who were in Korea and asked me if I heard from mine. Told her I talk to mine every day cause he had put a landline in his dorm room. She was surprised. She had no idea phone could be put in the dorm room with a local number so wives/family could call and not be charged for it. Just wanted to make sure you know about this in case you didn't. This really helps me get through my days looking forward to the phone calls when he gets off work.

What does your husband do? My husband's ammo. Is your husband coming home for mid-tour or are you going there?
  5. im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    Thanks for that info ill have to tell casey that.
    This is our first deployment so this is hard on me. We aren't sure what we are doin. Things came up that might not let us do a mid tour.
    My dh is a weapons guy. How was your day today
  6. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    We were stressing about the mid tour too cause husband was told he'd have to buy his own ticket back, well those are like $1,300...no way can we afford that. Then a friend told us that if I wanted to go to Korea instead, I could just buy a ticket to Seattle then from there, fly to Korea for free.. Same goes the other way around, husband can fly for free from Korea on Space A flight to Seattle then from there, just has to buy ticket home.

Day wasn't too bad, was just another day. Are you active with other spouses or with stuff on base? Here I'm in the Enlisted Spouses club. Do they have one there? I'm also active in our Hill Hero program. We make pillow cases and "daddy dolls" with pics of the deployed service member and give them to their spouses and children.

Do you live on or off base? We're on base.
  7. im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    I've been tryin to tell casey to look in to space a but he is hard headed.
    I'm not big into things are base. I'm not sure what they have on base here. I have no idea where to start at. I want to get dd a daddy doll they have a hearts apart program at langley.

We live on base I wouldn't have it anyother way. I love livin on base
  8. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Same here...would much rather live on base than off. We have that Hearts Apart here too. If you want to check and see what programs and stuff that are available, start with the Family Readiness Center. They'll have all the info. Your Key Spouse should know too. I'd check into that for your daughter, they might have a program like that there too, not sure what they would call it there though.

Husband's original orders were for Langley, but at the last minute, they changed it and he was stuck in limbo after tech school for two weeks until they changed his orders. What follow-on did your husband get? We got Croughton, England. Can't wait to get the heck out of here. Been here 5 years, 6 by the time we're out of here.
  9. im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    Ill have to do that when I get back from ohio.
    We were gonna go to lakenheath but now I have no idea what's goin on.
    I'm from here I meet casey when was in tech school three years ago. I wouldn't mind stayin since I have family but I wana go somewhere new I want change
  10. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    I think 6 years in one place is way too long. Husband volunteered to go to Korea to get us the heck out of here. At this point, I didn't care where husband got follow on orders to, as long as it wasn't Alaska or Guam.

Any plans for the weekend?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast