Thread: CrzyCatLady and Crimson_heart07

1. ...

CrzyCatLady and Crimson_heart07

Advertisements
    Say hi to your November Pal!
  2. Senior Member

A Team
    Blog Entries

For some reason I thought they wouldn't be up until tomorrow so I tried my hardest not to be overly excited, but they are up today!

How are you doin today pretty lady?
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  4. Senior Member

I'm doing ok...got off work about an hour ago...no work tomorrow. I need to go grocery shopping but I want to try some couponing before I go...not like the extreme couponers...just try to find some for the stuff I actually need.

How was your day?
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    I should definitely get into couponing I just compare and contrast grocery adds in the paperthingy I get at home. If Fry's is having sale of avacados 2/$1 and Albertsons has them at $1 each, of course I'm going to Fry's! That sort of thing And i love it when the tv dinners go on sale for 88 cents! Trick is being patient enough for it though

My day is going pretty well I went to the gym earlier today with Starsinthesky, then had physics, came home & did some homework and baked some horrible goodies (fyi do NOT follow the directions on the back of a walnut bag to make rocky road brownie bars it sounded so good too ). And soon I'll be heading back to class.

How was work? Where do you work?

A Team
    Blog Entries

Just got back from class! Today was expecially boring as we talked about animalization in spanish about a story we had to read

I have an odd request to make...can you post a picture of your cat?

7. Senior Member
    Work was ok...even better knowing I don't have to go in tomorrow! It's actually not a holiday for us, but I took a vacation day since I had a few days to schedule...so I'll be doing absolutely nothing tomorrow...and I'll be completely content with that.

I work at Merrill Lynch / Bank of America working online escalated issues - basically when a client can't register online, it's normally due to their info (name, SSN, etc.) being incorrect or missing in their accounts...so I get to play Where's Waldo and find what is holding them up, contact their financial adviser and tell them to fix it. I like it for the most part...but I'd prefer to be in a position that focuses more on what I got my degree in (risk management).

What are you going to school for? I personally really like physics when I was in college.

...and as requested...my kitty brat.

A Team
    Blog Entries
    Omg your cat is adorable!!! I love the way it's up on its hindlegs

I am going to school to be a vet, it's a long path that I don't ever seemt o be close to finishing. I was supposed to graduate this semester but physics is holing me over so I wont graduate until May, 2 weeks before the big wedding

Your job sounds interesting, though I am sure there are plenty of awesome customers you get to deal with I work at Petsmart and we our open too! But! I don't have to work today so I am definitely enjoying my day off Instead of relaxing though I have been out and about.

DH is part of a motorcycle group and I went with them to a VA Hospital (veteran hospital) and we helped disabled veterans get on a bus and assisted them to a parade. We socialized with them and got to listen to their stories, it was a great time and my first parade, ever! In a few minutes there's a handy man expected to come to the house to fix our millions of problems (ie. flies, drains, inoperable sliding doors, jammed handle, sliding gate, etc). Maybe after he leaves I can have some relaxation time, after I do a load of dishes. So much to do on my day off

A Team
    Blog Entries
    Good morning!!! Any fun plans today?

I have work at 2, but I plan on going to wal-mart, the bank and the post office before then to take care of some errands. I better get a move on It's 10 am here, what time is it there? Did you have a good rest of your Friday?

10. Senior Member
    The parade sounds pretty exciting...it would definitely be fun hearing the vets' stories!

My job is okay for the most part...but like you said, some of the clients I have to talk to can be umm...challenging?

When is your wedding planned for? Are you guys planning a big wedding?

Today my morning was pretty busy...but then I did nothing in the afternoon...I got up and had to finish Thomas' second care package...then I went to Walmart to pick up some pictures and headed to the monthly ship get together where we decorated ornaments for the ship's tree.

I finally turned on the heat today too...I've been trying to put it off...see how long I can last without using it...but I was freezing tonight so it went on!

How was your day?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast