Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Sailors_Princess and CountryStrong

  1. ...
    andreacn's Avatar
    andreacn is offline
    ...
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, Minnesota
    Posts
    16,888
    #1

    Sailors_Princess and CountryStrong

    Advertisements
    Say hi to your November Pal!
  2. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #2
  3. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Me: Norfolk Him: The Atlantic Ocean..
    Posts
    3,308
    #3
    buddy! How are you today?
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  4. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post
    buddy! How are you today?
    I'm pretty good. It's a dreary day here, so it's kind of affecting everyone's mood. I'm trying to just stay and positive, but when everyone around you isn't it makes it tough.

    How are you doing?
  5. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Me: Norfolk Him: The Atlantic Ocean..
    Posts
    3,308
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    I'm pretty good. It's a dreary day here, so it's kind of affecting everyone's mood. I'm trying to just stay and positive, but when everyone around you isn't it makes it tough.

    How are you doing?
    I'm and so is my little man! So it's doctor's appointments for us today!
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  6. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post
    I'm and so is my little man! So it's doctor's appointments for us today!
    Awww... Feel better...
  7. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Me: Norfolk Him: The Atlantic Ocean..
    Posts
    3,308
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    Awww... Feel better...
    Thank you

    Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

    I'm REALLY hoping to feel better by Saturday! We have our halfway party that day!!!!
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  8. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post
    Thank you

    Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

    I'm REALLY hoping to feel better by Saturday! We have our halfway party that day!!!!
    Not really. Just trying to address Save-the-Dates and mail them out. I will probably just hang around my apartment with the kitty.

    for a halfway party. I'm not having one till we are only a couple of months away in December. I'm also going to try to make a video of all of our friends saying, "wish you were here" and "almost home" to send to DF
  9. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Me: Norfolk Him: The Atlantic Ocean..
    Posts
    3,308
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    Not really. Just trying to address Save-the-Dates and mail them out. I will probably just hang around my apartment with the kitty.

    for a halfway party. I'm not having one till we are only a couple of months away in December. I'm also going to try to make a video of all of our friends saying, "wish you were here" and "almost home" to send to DF
    for save the dates!!!

    I'm still in shock that we're already halfway! I am SO ready for this deployment to be OVER OVER OVER!
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  10. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post
    for save the dates!!!

    I'm still in shock that we're already halfway! I am SO ready for this deployment to be OVER OVER OVER!
    Same. We are past halfway (actually my ticker is wrong too) and I'm still in shock that we have 4 months left...
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •