Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: honeybee. & CountryStrong October 2011

1. Senior Member

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    lol i LOVE how you describe things! and it IS really close to being halfway through October!

weekend sucked..and today i got sent home from work because i got a migraine. ive never had one before, at least not one that people called a migraine. i need to see a doctor lol
    I'm glad you like the way I describe things... I try to make them sound more positive, I guess.

I'm sorry you have a headache. I get migraines a lot. They are awful. Just drink a lot of water, take some meds if needed, and just relax. That always helps me.

I'm sorry you had a crappy weekend too. The weekends are always so much harder on me than the weekdays. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  2. Senior Member
    So I actually got around to starting to clean up my house today! I'm so proud of myself (insert smiley patting itself on the back, here lol) I also got someone to come out and fix the heating, aaaaand I made it to the post office to mail out DHs CP! Now I'm eating some unsalted crackers (YUMMY) and getting myself mentally ready to go to work today hahaha. I don't like work lately, I mean..more than usual. People are just taking advantage of the fact that I'm good at organizing things..and leaving EVERYTHING for me to do! And when someone comments on how neat it is, everyone takes credit! Yeah, I know I can just not do it..but it really bothers me to be in a cluttered space! I can only take it for so long before I get fed up enough to fix it.

It's Tuesday here!! yay

Hopefully time keeps up with this pace, because I'm liking it!

Have a good day!
  3. Senior Member

Wow! You have accomplished a lot today! Keep going! Glad to see you are keeping busy!

It's already October 11th and we are doing an awesome job staying positive...

Sorry about people at work.

Maybe I should have you come organize my desk at work though....
  4. Senior Member
    I'm trying to keep busy without burning myself out lol NOT the easiest task in the world.

I think I'm going to spend the morning finishing up cleaning my living room, and then maybe on my day off, work on the back room

I could come and organize your desk if you were closer!
  5. Senior Member

I'm trying to keep busy without burning myself out lol NOT the easiest task in the world.

I think I'm going to spend the morning finishing up cleaning my living room, and then maybe on my day off, work on the back room

I could come and organize your desk if you were closer!
    Happy Wednesday! We are halfway through the week!

I am proctoring the PSAT for all my students this morning. Which is so mundane and boring. But it means I have the afternoon without students to grade papers... so I guess that's a plus.

How's the cleaning and reorganizing coming?

I wish you were closer. My desk is a mess. Student papers are everywhere. Hopefully it will get better this afternoon.
  6. Senior Member
    Cleaning and re-organizing is going great! The living room is almost done (it magically got messey again, don't you hate when that happens? )

My papers on my desk at home are all organized I have these little tray things, and it keeps all the papers in one place, but seperated into categories. Like for my bills, I have a monthly bill sorter, and when I get home from the post office (and I'm on the go most of the time, I'll drop it on the dining room table usually) I'll keep it in one tray till I can actually read it and get it sorted, and then, if I have to mail something out, I'll jot the task in my planner, and then put it in the "to-do today" tray

HAPPY SATURDAY!!
  7. Senior Member

I'm glad that the cleaning is going well!

I spent all day putting together DF and my apartment. I move in in two weeks and I had to get all the furniture and everything picked out today. It was so stressful, but fun. I'm excited to get into the apartment and set everything up!

Have you heard from your DH lately?

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
  8. Senior Member
    DH and I just got off skype chat! but we didn't get to do the viceo because his roommates are sleeping. ugh. like they give a crap when my DH is sleeping.

oh well. today is not so bad, but it feels like October is dragging

I'm glad you're having fun though! I LOVED setting up the house when we first moved in it's so exciting!
  9. Senior Member

DH and I just got off skype chat! but we didn't get to do the viceo because his roommates are sleeping. ugh. like they give a crap when my DH is sleeping.

oh well. today is not so bad, but it feels like October is dragging

I'm glad you're having fun though! I LOVED setting up the house when we first moved in it's so exciting!
    for getting to chat with DH! Sorry I have been MIA. I have been trying to juggle the wedding planning, apartment moving details, and work. It's been a crazy week. So happy to have off tomorrow!

I feel you that October is now moving slow. But only 11 more days!
  10. Senior Member
    lol the days are starting to pick up pace!

ugh i feel YOU on the being busy part..but busy is good! good luck on the wedding planning!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast