Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: crimson_heart07 & honeybee. September 2011

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Hello crimson_heart07 & honeybee. September 2011

Advertisements
    ladies, come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi crimson_heart07

How long has your hubby been deployed for? Mine's been gone a little over a month, and he told me not to expect him for a while! lol

But hey, still one month down right?
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you are my deployment buddy. I have been waiting since August but couldn't join that round. I love your username! Reminds me of the country song (Honey Bee- Blake Shelton)

I couple months ago DH was told he'll leave at the end of August/ beginning of September. Turns out the latter was correct. He hasn't left yet but leaves really soon. Trust me you'll know when he leaves, i'll be bawling my wee eyes out haha. I had the opportunity to see him during his last days, but decided not to due to school and work. I'm trying to accept he is leaving soon, but it's difficult.
    Have you heard from him since he has been gone? I have read that some ladies dont hear from their SO for a month and a half
    That is such a long time
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  4. Senior Member
    lol I've never heard that song! but i'm youtube-ing it now

I was so confused reading the last part of your message "i had a chance to see him in his last days.." I think now that I'm married, it's like an automatic assumption that everyone is. It's like the whole world changed haha. He's not in the desert on a deployment..he's elsewehere. and in elsewhere he has an internet connection in his room. He tries to email me from work, but most days he's just way too busy. But I DO get an email every night before he goes to bed, if we don't get to skype. And by skype I mean skype IM back and forth. Apparently his roommate is always on skype with his pregnant wife, and the internet can't support both of them being on at the same time. So just because I'm not pregnant, I'm not as important lol. But I guess if I was..I would feel like I was more important if it gave me extra skype privileges.

Ugh..I'm rambling ..your turn!

Oh, and you can add me on facebook if you want! "Makalani Ouchie" (that way you can bawl your eyes out and i can technologically comfort you right away. if MSOS had a blackberry app, i could do it from here too lol)
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post

I was so confused reading the last part of your message "i had a chance to see him in his last days.." I think now that I'm married, it's like an automatic assumption that everyone is. It's like the whole world changed haha. He's not in the desert on a deployment..he's elsewehere. and in elsewhere he has an internet connection in his room. He tries to email me from work, but most days he's just way too busy. But I DO get an email every night before he goes to bed, if we don't get to skype. And by skype I mean skype IM back and forth. Apparently his roommate is always on skype with his pregnant wife, and the internet can't support both of them being on at the same time. So just because I'm not pregnant, I'm not as important lol. But I guess if I was..I would feel like I was more important if it gave me extra skype privileges.

Oh, and you can add me on facebook if you want! "Makalani Ouchie" (that way you can bawl your eyes out and i can technologically comfort you right away. if MSOS had a blackberry app, i could do it from here too lol)
    Did you look up the song?
    Sorry for the confusion about my sentence. What I meant was: He lives in CA and I live in CA, I had an opportunity to drive out there to see him during his last days of freedom in the states but I had decided to stay behind due to school and work. I really wish I could be there for him but he did say it would be easier to get on the bus if I wasn't there. How long will your hubby be "elsewhere"? me and my SO are expecting a 7-8 month deployment.
    I know how you feel about the marriage thing, everyone else I talk to I just think they've already been married too DH and I did a jop wedding in May this year, and we're doing the big wedding in May 2012.
    How was your day today? I just got off of work, I got bit by a husky today
    Other than that it was pretty good...

A Team
    Blog Entries

I forgot to address the bolded, they should kick her off...you have needs too!!!!!

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion about my sentence. What I meant was: He lives in CA and I live in CA, I had an opportunity to drive out there to see him during his last days of freedom in the states but I had decided to stay behind due to school and work. I really wish I could be there for him but he did say it would be easier to get on the bus if I wasn't there. How long will your hubby be "elsewhere"? me and my SO are expecting a 7-8 month deployment.
    I know how you feel about the marriage thing, everyone else I talk to I just think they've already been married too DH and I did a jop wedding in May this year, and we're doing the big wedding in May 2012.
    oh so you ARE married! hahaha so can i still pretend that i was right the first time? or is it too late to save that one?

he's on his extended vacation for 6 months? ish? i really dont know, he just said not to expect him back until after new years. i was like..umm, you know next christmas is after new years right? he just laughed.

you got bit by a husky?!?! are you okay? did it draw blood? i'm worried lol

today hasn't been too bad so far, but then again, it's not even noon yet, and the day is young

and as far as the skype thing goes, i think the only reason why i'm not making a HUGE deal about it is because i always get all sad when i see him. and when he holds the computer up close it's like he's so close that i could reach out and touch him, but i cant. so i guess this makes everything a little easier. i understand about your DH being able to have an easier time leaving if you weren't there. i dropped hubby off at the briefing before he flew out, and i was a mess. his face got all scrunched and he was trying not to tear up, and he was just like "baby you need to go home now, i love you, don't worry" UGH i hate saying goodbye! we've literally been physically apart more than we've been together. we had a few months in high school, then he went off to basic, i went to see him, then he was gone in tech school, saw him at christmas, then he came here and i didnt see him for a year and a half until he was finally able to come back home and we could get married. we spent a year together here,..and now he's gone again!!

wow..end rant? hahaha
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    forgot this part lol
    yes i looked it up on youtube, and it's so cute!
    i LOVE country music!
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    oh so you ARE married! hahaha so can i still pretend that i was right the first time? or is it too late to save that one?

he's on his extended vacation for 6 months? ish? i really dont know, he just said not to expect him back until after new years. i was like..umm, you know next christmas is after new years right? he just laughed.

you got bit by a husky?!?! are you okay? did it draw blood? i'm worried lol

today hasn't been too bad so far, but then again, it's not even noon yet, and the day is young

and as far as the skype thing goes, i think the only reason why i'm not making a HUGE deal about it is because i always get all sad when i see him. and when he holds the computer up close it's like he's so close that i could reach out and touch him, but i cant. so i guess this makes everything a little easier. i understand about your DH being able to have an easier time leaving if you weren't there. i dropped hubby off at the briefing before he flew out, and i was a mess. his face got all scrunched and he was trying not to tear up, and he was just like "baby you need to go home now, i love you, don't worry" UGH i hate saying goodbye! we've literally been physically apart more than we've been together. we had a few months in high school, then he went off to basic, i went to see him, then he was gone in tech school, saw him at christmas, then he came here and i didnt see him for a year and a half until he was finally able to come back home and we could get married. we spent a year together here,..and now he's gone again!!

wow..end rant? hahaha
    Pretend what was right the first time?
    Sorry I haven't messaged back all day! I slept in and then had work. I just got home! And although I really need a shower, I am definitely not motivated to do so...

I am so sorry you haven't had more time with your hubby!!! Is he staying in for life or does he have a contract that ends at some point?
    How was your day today? Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

10. Senior Member
    lol it's okay..i understand. haha that was my day yesterday! i woke up earlier than usual, but i couldn't get out of bed! i really wanted a shower, but it took everything just to get up. i like rolled to the edge, then swung my legs over the side..and stayed that way for a minute haha

i would like for him to be able to retire..but we'll see how things go.

today is alright..we fought last night, which led to crying, which in turn led to crying myself to sleep, and NOW i'm awake with puffy eyes. ugh. he does my head in sometimes. i love him so much even though hes an insensitive bonehead sometimes.

i work today..(double pay!!!) and i don't get off till 1915, so im just gonna go straight home and clean something lol what kinda plans do you have?
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast