Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: crimson_heart07 & honeybee. September 2011

A Team
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    Hubby got his extra pay today!!! AND he's getting paid his regular paycheck tomorrow!

I just got the internet back up, one of the girls from work was sweet enough to come over and help me.

Tuesday was alright, I went to a girlfriend's house, made enchiladas and spanish rice for dinner (first time I've ever had either of those things lol) and it was soooooo yummy! today work was terrible, but I feel so much better knowing that we have a money cushion. Like I can finally breathe a little.

I've missed you!

How have the last two days been? Are you planning your weekend already? I know that this month is almost up, but you need to keep in touch with me so I know you're okay! We can have our own thread in member shout outs
    I don't think we should change deployment buddies lol. That's great your money finally went through!!! I would be so relieved as well
    How was your day today? I just went to the gym and classes. I am about to jet home and grab my ochem books because I have a quiz due tonight after my class. I have class until 720 and my quiz is due by 803 pm. Explain that nonesense to me
    I do have weekend plans
    I am pretty sure I just booked my Friday night for sushi and saturday night I will be going to an event called "club crawl" it's basically an event where they shut down roads so people cant drive and run over other people. They play music, there's food, and LOTS of drinking! I think it'll be a great time, so excited

I have missed you too!!!!
    You should just live in Tucson. Boom. Decided.
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    I don't think we should change deployment buddies lol. That's great your money finally went through!!! I would be so relieved as well
    How was your day today? I just went to the gym and classes. I am about to jet home and grab my ochem books because I have a quiz due tonight after my class. I have class until 720 and my quiz is due by 803 pm. Explain that nonesense to me
    I do have weekend plans
    I am pretty sure I just booked my Friday night for sushi and saturday night I will be going to an event called "club crawl" it's basically an event where they shut down roads so people cant drive and run over other people. They play music, there's food, and LOTS of drinking! I think it'll be a great time, so excited

I have missed you too!!!!
    You should just live in Tucson. Boom. Decided.
    If DH and I can't get a base in California, we're going to try for Luke AFB. His dad just retired from there, and they have a HUGE house. We just wanna be near to family.

Work just sucks. Not even worth talking about really. I'm getting through it one day at a time.

Hmm your plans sound fun! I need to go to the gym too but I'm so lazy! And I really don't like going places on my own haha. Club Crawl sounds cool, so basically one big block party?

I think we should stay pals lol but I don't think that's going to happen, sooooo we'll stick with our own thread!

Did you ever tell me your name btw? I can't remember if you did. I'm Makalani (just in case I didn't tell you lol)
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    If DH and I can't get a base in California, we're going to try for Luke AFB. His dad just retired from there, and they have a HUGE house. We just wanna be near to family.

Work just sucks. Not even worth talking about really. I'm getting through it one day at a time.

Hmm your plans sound fun! I need to go to the gym too but I'm so lazy! And I really don't like going places on my own haha. Club Crawl sounds cool, so basically one big block party?

I think we should stay pals lol but I don't think that's going to happen, sooooo we'll stick with our own thread!

Did you ever tell me your name btw? I can't remember if you did. I'm Makalani (just in case I didn't tell you lol)
    Omg! How rude of me My name is Atia (uh-tea-uh) and you did not tell me yours, I woulda remembered
    Yes! A block party! That's a much better description than what I was trying to explain haha. We might have to make a member mail, i think they shut down old threads but im not sure how that works Luke AFB is just a 2 hr drive from here! You should move there!!! :confetti

In all seriousness though you should move closer

My quiz went well, got a 100% I'll be hittin the hay soon to get up early and go to the gym. Gotta burn off the dinner I ate today. I feel so gross, like a big gross fatty lol.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    Omg! How rude of me My name is Atia (uh-tea-uh) and you did not tell me yours, I woulda remembered
    Yes! A block party! That's a much better description than what I was trying to explain haha. We might have to make a member mail, i think they shut down old threads but im not sure how that works Luke AFB is just a 2 hr drive from here! You should move there!!! :confetti

In all seriousness though you should move closer

My quiz went well, got a 100% I'll be hittin the hay soon to get up early and go to the gym. Gotta burn off the dinner I ate today. I feel so gross, like a big gross fatty lol.

a 100% on your test is awesome!! **air high five**

We just might move closer lol hopefully. But what if you don't like me! and besides by the time I get there, if we get Luke that is, won't you be moving?

I think member mail would be the best way to go

Hmmm, what did you have for dinner? I need ideas lol and you're not a big gross fatty .. you must not own a mirror, or be just plain

daily hug!!!
    A Team
    Blog Entries

I had steak with cheesy broccoli & sweet potatoes

Today all I have had is a salad with tomatoes, eggs, and celery w/greek dressing

I am halfway done with decorated DH's halloween cp for his plt

And the 100% was for a quiz not a test but still a good grade

How was your friday? I am about to get sushi!!! It's sushi Friday!

6. Senior Member
    My friday was spent at work. I didn't get to sleep till almost 3am. I'm up early waiting for DH to message me on skype, but i think im giving up on that and going to bed.

LOL okay air high five on your 100% QUIZ then!!

I've only painted the inside of my box. No decorations yet, but ill work on it.

Enjoy your sushi!
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    Hello there gorgeous!!!
    How was your weekend? It's October already!!!

I finished one of his cp's, sending it tomorrow
    How have you been?

Halloween CP {IMG heavy}

8. Senior Member
    Hey there hot stuff!

My weekend was pretty good thanks for asking! What did you do? DH is being a good boy too, so that made everything that much better

Did you see your shout-out?
    You took so long I was like..I wonder if she's okay?!

Gonna check out your CP now!
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    Hey there hot stuff!

My weekend was pretty good thanks for asking! What did you do? DH is being a good boy too, so that made everything that much better

Did you see your shout-out?
    You took so long I was like..I wonder if she's okay?!

Gonna check out your CP now!
    I did not see it so I am glad you said something

I'll try to just post in there that way we arent interferring with new deployment pals and it'll be less confusing, I think. So...go check it out!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456