Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JasonsGirl & Jenni Penni June 2011

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

JasonsGirl & Jenni Penni June 2011

Advertisements
    ladies come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Banned
    Banned
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Hey pal! How you doin' today?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Banned
    Banned
    Hey. I'm doing pretty good. Just got done with jury duty. It was a blast. Now I'm at home snuggling with my pup! How did you week go?
  5. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Oh sounds awwwesomme.......not Does that mean you were picked for the jury? Or do they even do that for every case? I'm sure some aren't high profile enough to warrant that.
    Sounds like an awesome day! Well, now it's an awesome day that you're done with all the juror stuff and got a puppy snuggler

My week's pretty ok. Worked on some wedding stuff yesterday, and just got done talking to DF who went to go hang out with his boys. Great start to the morning, and he made sure to tell me that today's our 14th monthiversary But today's my "Monday" at work too, which is kinda' sucky, but oh well. How about you?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    So I'm folding laundry and listening to my jams and this song totally came on:

YouTube - &#x202a;Chelsea - The Summer Set (Offical Music Video)&#x202c;&rlm;

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. Banned
    Banned
    Sorry I haven't responded! For some reason it hasn't notified me.

I wasn't selected as a juror, so I'm assuming they do that for every case. But, I got paid $10!

on your 14 months! That's awesome! Our 14 months is the 23rd! It seems so weird to say that. Booo for Monday's! Where do you work?

I really like that song! Now I have a new band to check out!
    Here's another one that puts a totally different spin on Chelsea's. I'm sure DB's psych ex feels this way about me.
    YouTube - &#x202a;STEFY- Chelsea&#x202c;&rlm;
  8. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    No big

Dude, that's awesome that you got $10 out of it all! Now you're done right? No more driving and having to wake up early and all that stuff?

Thank you And an early congrats to you too! It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but deployment feels the same way right now so I guess it's just perspective, because it sure felt like FOREVER 9 months ago
    I work as a CNA in the special care unit of a nursing home, so the residents are a little further into their dementia or need a little more physical care. Work left a message asking me to come in early today, but it's such a beautiful day outside that I think I'm going to ignore it

How's work going for you? I know they've been having a problem with too many staff lately, hopefully they get that all figured out soon.

Dude, that song is in the .69cent section of iTunes! They have such good stuff there, like Michael Jackson, REO Speedwagon, Men at Work, Carrie Underwood, The Strokes, Foofighters, you name it
    I think I've heard that song before.... Dang, you're famous

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. Banned
    Banned
    Are you ready for another week??? Lol. I have a 4-day week. Tomorrow my niece is getting a new tube put in her ear, so I'm going with her mom and dad to do that. Poor baby, she just got them put in not even a month ago; but they think that she was starting to develop another ear infection when they put them in, so the tube is all blocked up.

This weekend was gooooorgeous! I wish I would've grabbed my swimsuit since my stepdad and stepsister went out to the lake today. Oh well, it's still early on in the summer! Plenty more gorgeous weekends! Only bad thing...our campsite is already completely underwater. So I have no idea if we are going to just go to another campsite, or just take the boat out, and leave the camper here.

I hope the rest of your weekend went well! And I hope you have a good Monday!
  10. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    So ready for another week! Today was my "Saturday" and, as of today, I officially have a wedding date! Then at the end of this week I leave to Lake Tahoe for a few days for my sisters wedding! AH so excited

I'm sorry about your niece How old is she? My ex-BFF had tubes in her ears and other problems with them and it always sucked to see her in pain.

Are you doing to school this summer? Enjoy that weather! You've gotta' get a tan for the both of us, I'm so white right now
    Are you guys being hit by flooding too? I'm sorry!

Hope you had an awesome weekend, and are enjoying your summer so far!

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast