Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: JasonsGirl & missjennyy April 2011

1. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Advertisements

life's a party, rock your body
  2. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post
    Omg, it was delicious! Yeah, he finally called yesterday. I got to talk to him for like an hour. that DF calls you tonight!!

We have 3 more weeks of class, then finals week.

How's your Monday going?
    Hey girlfrannn! Sorry I have been a little MIA again! After work yesterday I went up to Park City and then went straight to work from there today. I was a sad hungover bunny.

Are you ready for finals?! I always hated them so bad. I feel like my grade ALWAYS depended on my final test, blah! Study, study, study, it will pay off!

I finally finished my save-the-dates. Now I just need to put a stamp on all of them. Ooftah.

Taylor called me yesterday and today! Woopwoop!

I hope you are doing well on this great April Tuesday!

3. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missjennyy View Post
    Hey girlfrannn! Sorry I have been a little MIA again! After work yesterday I went up to Park City and then went straight to work from there today. I was a sad hungover bunny.

Are you ready for finals?! I always hated them so bad. I feel like my grade ALWAYS depended on my final test, blah! Study, study, study, it will pay off!

I finally finished my save-the-dates. Now I just need to put a stamp on all of them. Ooftah.

Taylor called me yesterday and today! Woopwoop!

I hope you are doing well on this great April Tuesday!
    Hey, as long as you didn't puke on any of the kids!

Meh, it's finals. I hate them. I'm studying, and going to my tutor sessions, but I'm a horrible test taker. So, we'll see how they go. Hopefully they go okay!

for finishing save the dates and for Taylor calling!!! Were you guys able to talk for awhile? Or was it a quick convo?

Jason go a new schedule, but he's still sucking at calling me. He will go and comment on my statuses and stuff, but he won't ever shoot me a message. It's frustrating.

But, I think I'm letting it get to me too much. Stupid deployment. It's making me over-emotional.
  4. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Hey, as long as you didn't puke on any of the kids!

Meh, it's finals. I hate them. I'm studying, and going to my tutor sessions, but I'm a horrible test taker. So, we'll see how they go. Hopefully they go okay!

for finishing save the dates and for Taylor calling!!! Were you guys able to talk for awhile? Or was it a quick convo?

Jason go a new schedule, but he's still sucking at calling me. He will go and comment on my statuses and stuff, but he won't ever shoot me a message. It's frustrating.

But, I think I'm letting it get to me too much. Stupid deployment. It's making me over-emotional.
    Oh, I for sure wanted to puke at one point. I was getting so hot in the costume I thought I was going to pass out. Tomorrow is my last bunny day! So sad! hehehe.

Ugh, I hate tests too. SOOO bad at them. I'm sure you will be fine! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

The convo was decently long! Definitely more than a hi, bye, love you, so that was good! I totally hear you on being super emotional! I pulled a "It's not what you said, it's how you said it." moment today hahah. He was like "No, it's how you took it." SO sick of phones, internet, and skype! When does Jason come home again?

5. Banned
    Banned
    Welp, we are getting down to the wire. Two more papers, one more homework assignment (that I know of. We might have a couple small ones for Pysch), one more test...then FINALS!

Don't you love those moments? Jason has had several 'omg! Baby! Don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry! I was trying to make you laugh/be sweet!' moments. Have you heard from him since then?

He comes home sometime in June (hopefully). I have a countdown ticker on my phone counting down the days. He was like 'uhh...babe, we don't know I'm gonna be here on that day.' And I was like 'well duh! Obviously it is just a randomly picked day. The countdown will either get longer/shorter based on when you actually come home. I just wanted it.' He looked at me like I was crazy.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Iiiiiiiiit's our anniversary! Jason sent me the most gooooorgeous pink roses and white lillies. I can't wait for them to bloom. Since he got them from 1-800Flowers instead of our regular florist, my mom and I got to trim them, and arrange them how we wanted.

How was your Friday?
  7. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Iiiiiiiiit's our anniversary! Jason sent me the most gooooorgeous pink roses and white lillies. I can't wait for them to bloom. Since he got them from 1-800Flowers instead of our regular florist, my mom and I got to trim them, and arrange them how we wanted.

How was your Friday?
    OHMYGOSH happy anniversary! and how cute about the flowers, they sound beautiful, I want to see pictures!!!

How did your week finish up with school?!?

I just got back from Moab. A nice warm city south of Salt Lake with amazing red rocks. It was so warm and amazing! We left on thursday and just barely got home.

I have heard from Taylor! It's just every few days. So we won't talk for a few days now because he will be busy. I can't believe it is almost May. June is SOOOO close!!!

Any fun plans for today? And what are you doing for Easter? nomnomnom.

8. Banned
    Banned
    My lilies haven't bloomed yet, so hoooopefully they do tommorrow so I can post pics. Easter was good. My pup ripped of my N and M key off the keyboard, so I gotta get a new one.

I have a job interview tomorrow, so I'm all and mixed together. Haha.

Ooooo...did you get pictures?! THose sound really pretty! I loooove colored rocks. I'm glad you guys got some warm weather! It's been cloudy and all bleh here lately. I'm ready for WARM spring weather! Don't get me wrong...I loooove the rain, but I want warmer weather!

Jason and I have mixed feelings about R&R coming up because they are thinking he might have Type 2 diabetes, so he would get medboarded.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234