Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marines_Booty & Sarahcuda April 2011

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Hello Marines_Booty & Sarahcuda April 2011

Advertisements
    Hello Ladies! Come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hi I'm Stephanie. How are you?

3. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    I'm Sarah I'm doing pretty good, despite the fact that decided to show up today and beat my uterus up Also waiting to hear from DB How are you?
  4. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahcuda View Post
    I'm Sarah I'm doing pretty good, despite the fact that decided to show up today and beat my uterus up Also waiting to hear from DB How are you?
    Pretty good. I feel like mine is coming soon because I keep craving thumbprint cookies. I heard from DB yesterday so I probably won't hear from him for awhile. I'm okay just baby sitting my life away and hoping school ends soon.

5. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    Pretty good. I feel like mine is coming soon because I keep craving thumbprint cookies. I heard from DB yesterday so I probably won't hear from him for awhile. I'm okay just baby sitting my life away and hoping school ends soon.
    I actually had to look up what a thumb print cookie is, but they look tasty! This is both my and DB's first deployment, so we're both learning what to expect. I'm still getting used to the feeling that I'm just passing time for the duration of the deployment, it's a weird feeling! Time feels like it goes by really fast, and then when things slow down, you realize it isn't going by as fast as you thought. How do you deal with it?
  6. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I actually had to look up what a thumb print cookie is, but they look tasty! This is both my and DB's first deployment, so we're both learning what to expect. I'm still getting used to the feeling that I'm just passing time for the duration of the deployment, it's a weird feeling! Time feels like it goes by really fast, and then when things slow down, you realize it isn't going by as fast as you thought. How do you deal with it?
    This is our second deployment. DB left for 3 1/2 months after we were dating for a week. He was then home for 4 months and then left and has been gone for 5 months and still have 2+ months depending if it gets extended or not. Try to stay as busy as possible. I have class 3 days a week and baby sit 3-4 days a week. It's a lot of work but makes time goes fast or faster. Honestly there's some days where I literally just want to scream and be done with everything but it is worth it.

7. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    This is our second deployment. DB left for 3 1/2 months after we were dating for a week. He was then home for 4 months and then left and has been gone for 5 months and still have 2+ months depending if it gets extended or not. Try to stay as busy as possible. I have class 3 days a week and baby sit 3-4 days a week. It's a lot of work but makes time goes fast or faster. Honestly there's some days where I literally just want to scream and be done with everything but it is worth it.
    I'm sorry that you've had to deal with all that, it sounds pretty terrible! I'm full-time with classes, taking about 15 hours, and my job does well at eating up my free time and wearing me out (the fact that I like it makes it enjoyable, though). How are your classes going?
  8. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I'm sorry that you've had to deal with all that, it sounds pretty terrible! I'm full-time with classes, taking about 15 hours, and my job does well at eating up my free time and wearing me out (the fact that I like it makes it enjoyable, though). How are your classes going?
    I have eighteen hours this semester plus work on the weekend. I'm pretty sick right now. Classes are okay. I'm ready for them to be done. How are your classes?

9. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    I have eighteen hours this semester plus work on the weekend. I'm pretty sick right now. Classes are okay. I'm ready for them to be done. How are your classes?
    Girl, that's insane! I did eighteen hours before, and I failed out my first semester! Of course, that could have had something to do with major adjustment problems, but still I'm impressed. My classes are going well, it's just been a lot of work as things ramp up to the end of the semester, papers/presentations/etc. You know how it goes! I'm sorry you're sick, what do you think you have?
  10. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Girl, that's insane! I did eighteen hours before, and I failed out my first semester! Of course, that could have had something to do with major adjustment problems, but still I'm impressed. My classes are going well, it's just been a lot of work as things ramp up to the end of the semester, papers/presentations/etc. You know how it goes! I'm sorry you're sick, what do you think you have?
    I've done eighteen credits every semester except for one so I'm pretty used to it by now. The working during school is new though so it took some getting used to. Who knows what I have. I baby sit for multiple families throughout the weekend so I could have picked up anything from one of them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast